1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I'll just leave this here

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by GoAt, Mar 22, 2010.

1. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Doing okay now, although I have been sick for two weeks and am just recovering (I think the Riesling may have been the straw that broke my already weakened immune system's back--major stress and all). Once I turn in this final paper school will be out ... for ... summer! :D

2. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

I’ll soak one of those Depends diapers in vodka all night and then go to work the next day wearing it. Then I head to the restroom now and then, take the thing off and ring it out into my mouth. My eyes are red all day and so is my crotch, but i’m too wasted to know it.

oosyxxx likes this.
  3. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

This will be perfect for your career as a motivational speaker.

4. Twrecks

Twrecks Spectacularly Lucky

You could wear the depends on your head and just say you're outsoucing to India. Don't think that will help your crotch, it'll still be red due to other reasons regarding midgets...

5. QUALTHWAR

i'm sorry to report that i still live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!

6. QUALTHWAR

Actually, the weird part is… the whole diaper thing has cleared up my anal wart problem. Go figure.

7. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Have you tried "bathing" using "non-human urine"?