Idea for a model - Big Pics (56k beware)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
I don't have any of both games though. A friend has a PS2 but it is now on a repair process (you know, piracy :) , the guy is not an angel). At least I hope the videos are usfeul and there are many sites wit exclusives and other stuff.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Hope the repair process goes well. Someone walked into the shop before with a two week old PS2 which he had had chipped. Didn't go well and it needed repair. Sony wouldn't do it and the poor guy was sent packing because it voided any warranty he had :(

Aug 2, 2004
Thats what modding causes. There are different warranty rules from computers although thats all they are.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I couldn't get more video links, perhaps you, Chaos, can use the force (the force of DSL) to put some.
Any news from EE? Did he finished the Skaarj Pack?

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Oh well. Let's wait and see what happens (since this is one of the most serious requests of the forums and I'm always searching for new info :) ).

Aug 2, 2004
True. He is working on the Skaarj and Halo mod and when those come out I'll make a thread. As of now I suggest you play the game. I as of now am a Chaos fan(4 days of playing duel and no staleness) so if you are looking for a game you can find me there. Otherwise check the BadStreak Invasion server or the Fragilicious ONS server. Happy fragging with the force.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I've been mad about Chaos since UT99 - never get tired of it... And might I say the work you guys put into getting info for this request is second to none :D

Aug 2, 2004
If this ws the standard request I think models would be made with a slight bit more ease cause there is a large amount of visuals too work with.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Yeah, thanks for all the support! I want that Halo mod (and kick my friend's butts with a Banshee!).

Now, returning to this topic, I can't even buy a PS2 or XBOX, sorry. My main objective is to upgrade my machine so I can play Doom 3 more decently (and even better UT2k4 :D ). I'll not buy a liquid nytrogen tank or something like that. Just a good ATi and that's all.

The webmaster of a Fatal Frame Fansite gave me a link to a complete guide of Fatal Frame 2. There are several videos on DivX format to download (56k modems not allowed). The main problem, Chaos should know better than others, is that this files are hosted by... File Planet! I wish luck to anyone who can download them at a decent rate. Here is the link (you will need to login to File Planet):
http://www.planetdreamcast.com/orochinagi/cyberfan/superplay/fframe2/fframe2.htm

Always working to keep the flame on!

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Sorry for deleting this post but wallpapers are easy to find :(

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
The Helios said:
My main objective is to upgrade my machine so I can play Doom 3 more decently (and even better UT2k4 :D ). I'll not buy a liquid nytrogen tank or something like that. Just a good ATi and that's all.

I play Doom 3 with my GeForce 4-4200 and AMD XP1800+ Processor.
It plays fine in 1024*768 , so no need to burn too much money .
On a side note : Doom 3 won´t install on Windows ME (I have ME) without using a hexeditor and copying the content from the CD´s to a harddrive and editing the Doom3.exe .
It installs only on Windows XP and 2000 and that´s bad , because there is no reason for it.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :eek: I have reversed to W98!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My god, damn, Carmack and your monster! Well, there must be a way :hmm: (I will not speak about Doom 3 here ;) 'cause this thread consists on another thing.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Sounds like a lot of work to get Doom3 to work :eek: and there I was cursing the fact I can't play most of my older games because I've XP - You can't win. I need to start holding onto my old bits everytime I upgrade and use an old machine for old games and a new machine for new games. The original Unreal won't even install into XP which means I haven't actually seen that game in years.