Idea for a model - Big Pics (56k beware)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Ok, can anybody make a model of this:

Bombs away!

It's from Fatal Frame I, the game I was talking about on other threads (the one who can cause a heart attack if you play it on nightime :lol: ). I don't know, it's no so hard as making a Gundam Wing Robot or the Convenant Elite I'm still waiting.

NOTE>>>>:Copy the link, the webmaster told me that direct linking is consuming the bandwith, so I made this correction to prevent my death against her.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Sorry. I'm also on a 56k modem :lol:
But I use the PC to work so I have plenty of time to waste. Well, the game is called Fatal Frame, it was released for XBOX and PS2. It's really weird and scary, but too much japanese for me (anyway, I like the main character so I want a model of that :D ).
Yes, it could look similar to Resident Evil but in that game you always feel safe, here you are attaced by ghosts that randomly appear to waste you (like the recent Silent Hill 4).
Thanks for see the thread, guys. These are admins who don't abandon the people. :eek:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Klasnic, can you make a model based on this? :rolleyes: It's kinda difficult but... At least tell me if you know someone who can make it.
In the mean time I will post two more images. New bombs are coming.

This is too much for my poor 56k modem but for those members of the broadband elite it will be Ok.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
Ah the power of DSL. It is possible to do a pack actually since there is FF and FF2: Crimson Butterfly. It would be 3 characters though- 1 from FF and the 2 heroines in FF2. Though they aren't my cup of tea they may be someones.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
The Helios said:
Klasnic, can you make a model based on this? :rolleyes: It's kinda difficult but... At least tell me if you know someone who can make it.

If only, Helios - I'm not able to model yet and so far I've been to lazy to sit down and learn it :( Unfortunately I don't know any modellers either :eek:

Someone like EvilEngine might do it as he seems to be doing nearly everything on the modelling scene. 't would be nice to see a model like that though :)

Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Ok. Darth_Chaos is right. DSL, the power that brings to you... :lol:
Seriously, I will post more info about the character and (like you said), pics of the other two heroines (from FF2: Crimson Butterfly). It would be great to see them on a model pack. There is enough info on the Web to make a model so I will post it here to make the job more easy (and gather more believers with me :D ).

Aug 2, 2004
Well someone could rent the games and capture video of them as well. Most likely this could be done as 1 model and 2 skins though I am not sure if EE may have time for it. The U2Skaarj pack is getting a massive overhaul so that every last kink is worked out.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I have gather more info (and remember the game :) ). Here it its:
-The main character of Fatal Frame 1 (also called Project Zero on Japan) is Miku Hinasaki. It is a highschoolgirl on the original and a college girl on the US version. That explains the different clothing of the pics. Personally, I prefer the original japanese outfit (I really hate when they alter games on the translation process... Ok, ok, it's because we need to understand it).
-The two main characters of Fatal Frame 2 (the same on both versions) are the twins Miyu and Mio (Don't know which is one). I will bring further information of them later but it is hard to find good artwork or useful in-game screenshots.

Here are more pics :D (my poor 56k will suffer a heart attack):
04.jpg
(640x480 image)
05.jpg
(another 640x480 image, couldn't get a bigger one)
http://www.wapers.com/games/fatalframe/fatalframe1800.jpg (Close up of the face and original clothing - it is from Tecmo's artwork)
Damn, I'm running out of time. I will return later!

Aug 2, 2004
The twin pair of FF2 stumble upon a deserted village that jsut happens to be were there was a sacrifice of 2 eerily similiar twins and the game is about them getting out of this mysterious village full of ghosts were youre only weapon is a camera(bull**** they die before the camera saves them in reality). I dont know the whole story but google it and the find the fan site that will give it away. Now I have to go get that Halo Demo.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
You could also try posting this on the Polycount boards under requests (registration required) - Some modeller there might give it a try too :biggrin2:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I could do that. Are you logged to Polycount? (stupid question, I know) Perhaps I can port this thread to the forums. I will see if I have enough time to do it. Anyone can help me? :)

Out of images right now. Expect more later.

Aug 2, 2004
I could look for some good FF fan sites if you want but I am scouring google right now so it may take a while.

Aug 2, 2004
I got 2 big google image search areas for you modellers/skinners to scour. I think the total images are about 200 so its plenty for you to look and I got 2 images for. Dont worry they are small, things are running slowly on my connection cause I am getting some demos and maps so dont worry dial-up yahoos.

Links- http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=+site:www.gamerankings.com+Fatal+Frame
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=+site:terror.snm-hgkz.ch+Fatal+Frame

Images-
fatalframe_8.jpg

fatalframe_9.jpg

Those should be good for the front and Ill look for some Fatal Frame 2 stuff later.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Hey, Darth_Chaos, I think you get that of "overrun the thread with posts" :lol: ! This is the way the things must be. Those images, if you look carefully, demonstrates which model was used on the US version and which one on the original Project Zero (the second).
Concept art of Mio and Mayu Amaukra is pretty hard to find on my poor 56k modem but, as always, I will google it and see what I get. ;)

Note: Does anybody know of an official map pack release?

Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Think our posting campaign should continue and we must gather enough information as possible. I log in into a Fatal Frame forum (where players took in-games pics) to make things more easy. Later I will post what I get from that way.

Last edited: