I need a mic so I can bother you guys on TS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Kantham said:
Alright, i just looked at my favorite store and they have it, the short name is Zalman 5.1CH.

You sure about that? I think the Zalman 5.1CH is a sound card, NOT a headset.

What's the product code on the mic that costs $70 CAN? I'm betting that's the headset and mic together.

I can't see how the mic alone is $70 CAN/$58 US. Here, it's only about $12 or so.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=292402

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Renegade Retard said:
You sure about that? I think the Zalman 5.1CH is a sound card, NOT a headset.

It was on the Headset section of the store.

Renegade Retard said:
What's the product code on the mic that costs $70 CAN? I'm betting that's the headset and mic together.

Here's a screenshot of the list. (see attachment)

Renegade Retard said:
I can't see how the mic alone is $70 CAN/$58 US. Here, it's only about $10 or so.

Nope, i ment $65 for the headset alone, and $70 for the headset with the mic. :)

Attachments

• Sans titre.PNG
    Sans titre.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 13

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That's alright, i am looking to buy this headset soon enough, i just really want to make sure the wire won't mess up like my altech did to me.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Kantham said:
That's alright, i am looking to buy this headset soon enough, i just really want to make sure the wire won't mess up like my altech did to me.

Well, I've had mine for a year, and I have a 6 yr old daughter and two 2 year old boys. They've ALL gotten ahold of my headset at one point or another. If fact, the one boy was using it to hit the other boy. :eek:

....and yet, the headset still works as good as it did the first day.

Does that answer your question?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
If you refert to Canada = French, you should refert to quebec instead

look5by.gif

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Since you ppl seem to want me more vocal on TS I'll go grab a new headset/mic asap. The only thing puts me off it is I like my wireless headphones, so using a cheap set deters me. I'll shop around to see if I can get something decent :)

[EDIT] Although why anyone would want to hear my constant swearing and laughing during FragBU is beyond me :lol:

Last edited:

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
klasnic said:
[EDIT] Although why anyone would want to hear my constant swearing and laughing during FragBU is beyond me :lol:

That's the whole point! :D

That's all any of us really do anyway, so it's all in good fun. In my experience on TS, the more the merrier!