1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How to begin with INF?

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by le_bogue, Nov 9, 2004.

1. shan

shan www.clanterritory.com

Ya whatever you do, do not give up. Inf is like an addiction. Similar to crack, but only much worse. No one who gets to know Inf leaves for long. Most come back into the fold.

As for Inf dying, when you see threads like this, it definately increases the confidence that something like that ain't never gonna happen. :)

2. Blitzschlag

Blitzschlag New Member

HAHA Shan you are the best example for coming back :lol: ;)

3. shan

shan www.clanterritory.com

Yup, I have come and gone twice, but I never stay away for long. Only when Real Life (TM) gets in the way.

4. Burger

Burger Lookin' down the iron-sights...

After getting other games, I started playing them more, and INF less, but after the Mod team weapon 1.2 came out, I came back, loving it even more. I don't smoke, but i think it's the same as having a cigarette after quitting for a while :D

DISCLAIMER: Smoking is bad. Don't do it.

5. Rico Heart

Rico Heart offline: 2000; online: 2005

Inf is my game.
    Mature, Sophisticated Minority.

6. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

In the 2 years that i've had INF i've never uninstalled it, and when i've had to format, it was back on there as soon as i could reinstall it.

We all stray away from INF, but we all come back pretty quick, the addictive gameplay which is like no other, it's what keeps everyone comming back, oh and new stuff!

Sure after a while without releases it gets a bit quite, but when something new comes out, everything goes back into full swing

7. 2_SeeK_U

2_SeeK_U uni.... meh...

Couldn't agree more!!! I'm back after a long stint away from my beloved game(roughly a year l think).

8. Burger

Burger Lookin' down the iron-sights...

now all we need it another Weapon pack release... (hint hint)