Hi @All

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Hi guys,

I just want to thank you for the confidence in me to invite me here :)

I hope (and I WILL be :)) I can be a good addition to the team :)

Sometimes I catch myself that I more like the administration than playing on the server :)

So thanks again :D

Michael aka Gomjaba

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Hiya Gomjaba - welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay.
This is where we test everything as you will find out.
Grab a mod, go test it and dont be afraid to rip it to pieces, rather here than we get ripped on Atari :)

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Will do :)

Sometimes (not actually only sometimes) I cannot understand why Atari makes such trouble with white / blacklistet mutators ..... I would understand it with Mods, but Muts, with a few kbs :(

Well, anyway... I am starting to test a few Beta soon, starting with Demorec ...

I just going to install a fresh test server for better reference ...

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
ah, gomjaba became mephisto ;) much better :)

i don't have to say anything, we are already "old friends" :D

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Yeah, I took your example like tag-name
Mephisto is a really common name unfortuantely :) But the Moderator here reacted very fast to my request changing the name :) :)

And yes :) we are really "old-friends". Hopefully I am going to find the time to join the clan too... But it does not look like that :( I am quite busy and now with my position in the Dev Team even more :) Which is good I might add .... And also my new webpage is in progress. And one thing is sure (I know it sounds a bit arrogant) but this kind of content is not out there yet :) :) :)

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
Welcome Mephisto Im sure you will be a great addition to our team ,Enjoy!!