Hey guys ..thanks this game is awesome!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Well that was refreshing.

It's not a bad game. It's a bit broken for sure but I enjoy playing the game. :) Especially at FragBU!

Cliffy_C.

Banned
May 20, 2008
"It's the dead horse again.
Anyone got a pic of what the horse is looking like about now?"

JK carry on.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
"It's the dead horse again.
Anyone got a pic of what the horse is looking like about now?"

JK carry on.
Deadhorse.jpg
deadhorse.jpg

That suffice?

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

And yes, the parts of this game that are actually finished and work properly are awesome indeed.

DocB

Where does it hurt?
Apr 28, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Just have fun!

...When i got better ill try the online too see...
Just jump right in. Sure you'll get beat up for a bit but you'll find that you'll advance quickly as you learn the play styles and the strategic weapon use. If you find a game type you really enjoy then concentrate on it. Most of all just have fun!

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Just jump right in. Sure you'll get beat up for a bit but you'll find that you'll advance quickly as you learn the play styles and the strategic weapon use. If you find a game type you really enjoy then concentrate on it. Most of all just have fun!

:stupid:

Playing against bots won't really help you much. You'll learn a lot more playing against people for sure. It's definitely more interestingl, at any rate! ;)