Hey guys ..thanks this game is awesome!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xavi

Southamerican Rocker!!!
May 6, 2008
Barranquilla, Colombia
I lost my account in the server crash and since im more a reader than writer .. well i dint create a new account. But after seein all the pessimistic stuff some write about this game i feel like writing to thanks some people here that i rember recommended me some specs and gf cards for my pc and told me that i shall ignore the bad things people say about this game.
Well my pc is not overkill Pentium e4300, xfx 8600 gt , 2 gb DDR2 RAM and 250 Gb HD. Well i bought (family in the US sent them to me here) some games i can play at 1280 *1024 Call of Duty 4, Unreal Tournament III and ET Quake Wars . Well im enjoyin all those 3 games, everyone is different , but i have to say that the most amazing is UTIII. I dont understand why most of u guys talk too bad about the game is fast paced more than UT2004 , the graphics are fantastic and the optimization is excellent. I think the most frame rates i get in this games even quake wars is old i think this is better optimized . I played UT2004 (not online i didnt like it , never thought i was a good player) and this game is the BEST see myself playing long time. When i got better ill try the online too see.
Well thanks Capt.Toilet.Exe, Renegade Retard and SlayerDragon (or is shadowdragon? i cant remember) for your recommendations . Ill continue readin this forum is a good community even in the bad mood it is today.
Hey Jeff if u read this .... please dont listen to haters this game is amazin!!!!

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I dislike the whiners who became to whine like little parrots repeating once and once again "fix fix fix", I play this game only for enjoying so thats a positive thinking..enjoy with that game and wait for the third patch Im sure Epic will follow to adressing slowly all bugs they have reported....Is yet a good game in terms of fun :)

PD: Jeff? dont worry be happy lol dont listen to those getlemen

p3rplx3d

in the desert
Mar 22, 2008
surprise, az
UT3 is great. couple problems and/or things I would like changed. but those are no big deal compared to the game as a whole. i love it. I bought a new rig for UT3 and never installed 2k4 on it. decided to try it again and yeesh, it was horrible.

Last edited:

Unknown Target

Jan 22, 2008
I love UT3, I just wish it would run on my machine again (stopped working after awhile). Oh well, I ordered a new gaming rig, so I can't wait to get back in the fragfest :D

evilmrfrank

Banned
Apr 22, 2005
Florida, US
www.evilmrfrank.com
As cheap as the 8800GT cards are most people shouldn't have an excuse, unless their system is just crap other wise or won't take an 8800GT.... UT3 is a great game in my opinion and it is indeed good to hear positive stuff about it.

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
The game got a lot of fair criticism, but the most scathing has really been about issues surrounding the overall interface. Once the countdown is over and the match starts, really UT3 (in the eyes of this 9 year Unreal player) is the best UT experience since the original. Not quite on par, but still an upper tier action/twitch shooter.

The UT series is held to extremely high standards by it's core fanbase, but ultimately take away the comparison to the other games in the series, UT3 is still one of the best bangs for your buck in this genre.