Hard Rock Hallelujah....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Haha, I remember the first Zlad song from "Molvanian Idol", Electronik Supersonik...

Hey baby, ride with me away.
We doesn't have much time.
My blue jeans is tight,
So on to my love rocket climb.
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel but love,
Above us, there is nothing above
But the stars above.
All systems gone, prepare for downcount!
1!
Offblast!

EDIT:
And back on topic, here's another video from them, Blood Red Sandman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqV8E4otPl0&search=Lordi - Blood Red Sandman

Last edited by a moderator:

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Is it just me, or is there something slightly, um............."child molester - ish" about that video.

Other than that - chock full of toetapping gayness.

They are like what would happen if Rob Zombie and Justin Timberlake could somehow have offspring.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
ant75 said:
Seriously, seeing that this Eurovision thing is the only european institution that seems to bring us together makes me sad...
I wonder how are the commentators in other countries : here the ridiculously emphasized chauvinism is inversely proportionnal to the number of votes our candidates usually get.
lol 'bring us together' ... you forget the fact that most countries don't vote for the 'best song', but which country they like best (meanwhile hoping the other country returns the favour).

Altough ... given what passes for 'music' in that contest is poor enough that voting that way is probably the only way to stay somewhat sane.

I pray no one sees what the Dutch entry for the contest is though.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Wheeeeeeeeee!!! That was ****ing awesome! :)
Finland has never had any success in this song contest ever....but this time....
I'm speechless (and drunk like hell :) )
Hevillä emme häviä! (trans: we won't loose with heavy :) )

//K

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Kee, I hold you personally responsible for this.

Then again, it's not as if we came up with anything like competition this side of the pond, haven't for years. Yeah, it could have been worse. 100% for effort, but I'm glad it's never been about the music.

Last edited:

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
heavy metal? hell that's not even glam metal. it's pop music like the rest of the participants