Hard Rock Hallelujah....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Well, for those of you who live in Europe probably know about this Eurovision Song Contest that has been a yearly thing since 1956 or so...boring stuff really.

This year the finnish representative will be a band called Lordi.

Er...dunno how to put this in words so just go here:
http://www.finlandforthought.net/2006/03/10/lordi-to-the-eurovision/

for a picture of the band. This year I think I will be watching the song contest :)

//K

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
The Eurovision Song Contest can be funny to watch, because of some radio shows around here. Mute your TV and turn on the radion and the fun begins. But I guess this time it can be funny even without radio ... :)

Last edited:

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Finland's got my vote. Also, i demand a link for an excerpt of their song.

Seriously, seeing that this Eurovision thing is the only european institution that seems to bring us together makes me sad...
I wonder how are the commentators in other countries : here the ridiculously emphasized chauvinism is inversely proportionnal to the number of votes our candidates usually get.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I'm not going to suffer through four hours of teardripping French ballads, Bulgarian folksongs, wannabe boybands and the overall complete and total lack of musical ear of both composers and performers just to see a 3 minute performance by some Finnish Iron maiden wannabees who's probably as tonedeaf as the rest of the bunch.

I could be wrong though.

Nah.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
On first glance...

"It's The Arockalypse"

"Rock 'n roll angels"

"the day of Rockoning"

"Wings on my back
I got horns on my head
My fangs are sharp
And my eyes are red
Not quite an angel
Or the one that fell
Now choose to join us or go straight to Hell"

... I'd say no, not quite. :D

PS.
Beethoven wannabes.
:y5:

Last edited:

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
oh, now antichristian wannabes from that great country molvania is. Where is molvania anyway? Between Jamaica and Russia? :p
at least the song was better than the gwar wannabes'

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
Gwar was christian? I think they came from a time where no one had heard of jesus