Happy Thanksgiving, Turkeys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Jam a big bowl of strawberry jam up his asshole, and fire him out of the window. Flee, feathered fiend and empty your bowels on the unsuspecting crawling mass below.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Dear uncle fester,
Always such a jolly jester,
You keep telling the police to arrest her,
but it wasn't Morticia who beat the shit out of your sister,
'twas thing who plastered thine ass with many a blister,
Whilst Lurch shaved your head with his nails and fist yer

This little rhyme appeared at the end of "the addams family 2015 reboot prequel" pilot episode 1.
It was rumoured to have been written by Bruce willis.
And baby jesus.

Estelle getty rolled around in her grave. No second episode aired. The universe groaned.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
As jacked up as Uncle Fester was, he’s probably no match for the Grinch. People have described him as such:

You're a rotter Mr. Grinch

You're the king of sinful sots

Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple spots

Mr. Grinch

And with that reminder I should wish Merry Christmas to everyone.

And now that’s it just after New Year, well, Happy New Year. Man, this is really tiring.

So what did everyone get for Christmas? Or whatever pagan holiday you celebrate?

My gifts were more retro. Or traditional, or whatever you call stuff that doesn’t have a computer chip in it. I got woodworking toys. Table saw, router, one of those jigs to make torture racks. Stuff like that. I’m trying to build a nightstand but the wood I bought for the legs are a little crocked. I need a planer, but those are expensive and it’s difficult to convince the wife that I need to spend almost 700 dollar on a tool to straighten out my wood. I guess she likes it curved.