Happy Thanksgiving! And... CONTEST!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
I have a 360, but I need to get it sent in for repairs (my friend gave it to me because it was broken). Anywhozzle, do I need a Gold Live account? Or just Silver? If the latter case is true, then sign me up.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
As far as I know, you only need a Silver account to redeem marketplace promo codes.

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
As far as I know, you only need a Silver account to redeem marketplace promo codes.

My experience, too. I only got trial gold memberships so far and the last one was a looooong time ago. Still got Shadow Complex, though. If it's not locked (like Gears stuff in Germany) where you live you should be able to dl it using the code.

Last edited:

Labnetik

Trapped In Unreality
May 10, 2006
England, UK
www.acidtechno.net
Well I hope BU never disappears as it has always been a daily part of my time spent online usually and always delivers the goods, especially where news is concerned (still waiting for that important epic announcement and hopefully gow2 pc too :D the team behind the site work very hard on the news and site operation and we should all appreciate that a site doesn't operate itself like a robot, many sweaty man hours into bringing us this free community hub!

I'd love to win a shadow complex code for my brother-in-law who's a big 360 gamer and think he would love it. Thanks.

SUPAFLY

Mar 2, 2009
Not sure if it is too late to be added into the contest, but I would like to win one. Been a long time lurker, and check BU everyday.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The contest will come up sometime later tonight (around midnight eastern time) so feel free to keep entering until that time.

barballs

Packed with Unreal goodness
May 3, 2003
Arizona
www.redbrick.dcu.ie
EDIT: The Map doesn't show up correctly in the map list. (The ini file says DM-CBP3-Yarith in the first line)

Hey Nelson! I was away for the release of that. Will have a check into it now to make sure I didn't go and upload the wrong INI.

Will edit this post once I know for sure :)

Edit 1: The DM-HOLP-Takk.ini file is indeed incorrect. The first line can be changed manually from
Code:
[DM-CBP3-Yarith UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-HOLP-Takk

to this:
Code:
[DM-HOLP-Takk UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-HOLP-Takk

Alternatively you can downloaded the new ini file from here: Download correct ini file.

Sorry for the trouble!

Edit 2:

A corrected version of the zip has been uploaded and I've sent a PM to BU admins to ask them to replace the original download. in the mean time you can get the corrected DM-HOLP-Takk here

takk.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Congratulations to m00naY, CasCaDe and James007 who have won the Shadow Complex giveaway!

Thanks to all entrants. We hope you'll stick around and watch for upcoming contests!

Jam3s

Apr 25, 2008
Thank you very much for the prize and and contest, i am really happy to have won something for once :)

- James