Happy Thanksgiving! And... CONTEST!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We thought we would take this opportunity to wish everyone on BeyondUnreal a happy Thanksgiving (or whatever you happen to celebrate around the fall harvest). So, Happy Thanksgiving (or whatever you happen to celebrate)! We want to thank everyone that visits this site for your continued support. This year marks the 8th year of BeyondUnreal's existence and during that time, we have continually had great support from a great community. We wouldn't be here without you guys.

As a thank you from BeyondUnreal, we have three XBLA Shadow Complex codes to giveaway. To enter, you need an Xbox 360 first, then just post in the comments of this news post indicating that you'd like to receive one of the codes. Winners will be picked randomly this Saturday, November 28th.

Additionally, HOLP has released a brand new map for your consumption as a thank you for your continued support of the HOLP team. You can pick up the map, DM-HOLP-Takk, from BeyondUnreal Fileworks (35MB ZIP).

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
8 years, nice :)
Good news about Unreal
Nice forums, lots of laughs :D
Looking forward to more.

I don't have an Xbox, so count me out :p

Also, thanks HOLP :)

Last edited:

crazymanofdoom

Mar 31, 2008
gratz on 8 years
didn't think it's been that long
though...come to think of it, its been 10 since the first ut
...hard to believe...

well...i have my g/f's xbox if that counts lol
so I'd like to receive a code, the game looks pretty interesting
Really wish it was for computer though :(
ah well

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
Nice, 8 years of BU. Congratulations.
As for shadow complex - I already have it so I'm not interested in winning it :)

Actually I just wanted to post this: Isn't Takk that creature from Stephen King's Tommyknockers? :confused:

EDIT: The Map doesn't show up correctly in the map list. (The ini file says DM-CBP3-Yarith in the first line)

Last edited:

Jam3s

Apr 25, 2008
I would like to receive one of the XBL codes for shadow complex :]
Happy thanksgiving!

{Ogre}Spin

Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
I'd like a code, please, yespleasethankyoukindly.

Really only 8 years? I don't remember a time when BU wasn't there...but then again, I don't remember yesterday either, so it's par for the course really.