Guild War Spam

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
Ok...I learned something today....the 6200 LE and the HD2400 PRO both suck!!!!! I'm not sure if its because they are 64BIT or what...but they only benchmark at 21FPS.And Boney if i had a bank account i would use paypal. But i don't.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I'll be farming cupcakes this weekend. I already have 80 :)

Slave Runs? Where you making runs to get them? Share some info will ya.

BTW: Will be doing a few missions tonite!!

New end-game area: Players who complete Hell's Precipice (the final mission of the first campaign) will receive a Deldrimor Talisman. This trophy can be exchanged for one of the new Deldrimor weapons. The end-game area is permanent and will remain in place after the anniversary event finishes..

Last edited:

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
thnx to pappy lurk....i will be ordering the x1650 PRO,that should give this thing a boost of confidence...when it gets here and i get it installed ill post the results.