Guild War Spam

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
well i started a new necro(nightfall)and it has already ended up being bad...i guess i should check wiki and get a good build...lol

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
as a matter of fact....i think i am going to stop playing games for awhile until I can scrounge up enough money to get a better AGP Vid Card...this GeForce 4 failed stabability tests and also only benchmarked at 65fps(ugly)....

Spl@t

Feb 2, 2005
Florida
kevnascar.com
What happened to that supercomputer you were building? Please dear god dont tell me you built an AGP system! BTW I hear Minesweeper is pretty friendly for your framerates :D

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
yeh that went down the drain when the wife wanted a 200 camera and everyhting that went with it......so now i need an AGP card or something better than this....i guess a socket 478 (INtel) MOBO wit hpci-e wouldnt hurt the vid card cause....lol......

Last edited:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I have my old PCI-e available for a good price. I need to recover some money off of it. Might put it up on ebay. Still haven't decided if I want to do that or let someone I know buy it from me.

Necro is a good profession to start. It kicks arse.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
If you need AGP, the Radeon 9800 Pro is an extremely stable card. I have that in my old Athlon 64 system and that **** runs CRYSIS. Runs UT2K4 and guildwars without a hitch. I can't imagine they're still expensive (if you can even find them anymore).

But uh, just curious... what do you need more than 65 FPS for? I don't think a human being can tell the difference anything past mid-thirties. Guildwars caps at ~60 with V-Sync on anyway.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
really i will have to check that out,i also can not pass the stabability test,no matter what settings i use.....so the 9800 PRO would be a nice big jump!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
NVidia is pretty stable just make sure you have the drivers installed. The 6800GT I have runs everything the 9800 does and somethings better.

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
i think i would even take the chance to buy one used....i will check around and see if i cna find one used for like 50$ or so.....if anyone sees any let me know

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
i was actually looking at getting a 6 series..if you guys could give me some thought on that it would be great!!...then again i was also looking at the Radeon x1650 PRO,its cheap (50$)and its 512 MB ddr2....Which is the better card?

Last edited:

Saigon Lucipher

Jan 21, 2008
if i had a credit card i would be all over that 1650 pro,but the only thing close to me i can find is the 2400 HD pro...which i think i will go pick up tomorrow.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I made a few A/E runs on some bosses and came up zip. Decided to take 55Monk out and do some Gold Farming. Had some drop but nothing great, all high req. Did get a few Cupcakes from the birthday weekend event. Might be worth making some 330 Rit runs for some good drops.