1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoldenEye N64 weapon port request

Discussion in 'Concept Discussion Board' started by Nemephosis, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

...... I'd delete one. :)

2. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

You can do that in UEd? If you can, It's been longer'n I thought since I last used it.

3. Nemephosis

well, um... I think so...

don't really know for sure but I don't see why not....

4. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

My god man. EVEN I KNEW YOU COULD!

5. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Are you sure? How?

6. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Probably right click and choose delete or highlight and go to edit and then choose delete. I'm not the brightest but I'm pretty sure it would work.

7. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Would you quit acting like you know everything? You have no idea what you're talking about.

8. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Works with maps.

9. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Further proof that you don't know what you're talking abou.

10. Nemephosis

he isn't making a map, Someguy. They're not quite the same thing.

Did you try it yet, Smoke?

11. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

They're completely different.
    Did I try what yet?

12. Psycho_Leech

Psycho_Leech Hug meh

No, it doesn't work

You cannot delete classes with UnrealEd, I've tried it, you cannot move them to a different location in the hiracy either.
    Sometimes they dissapear if they have only the Class x Expands y line of code, that happened once, but I still have a unused sprite in the ShoveRifle code I want to delete.
    Someguy, you have no clue really do you? Why would you want bots to use the VGL500000, when you could be killed with it? Actually, don't answer.
    But you can't! EVEN I KNEW WINDOWS 98 IS RELIABLE!:lol:
    Before you ask, the shove rifle isn't going to be modified to be fully automatic and instant kill either, but you can use set commands to do that.

13. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Don't know why it wouldn't let you delete one. There has to be a way. Is there a way to move the copy somewhere else? Like make it extend pickup instead of weapon? And about your shove rifle... Make it launch you up into the air with the primary fire, so it doesn't shake your screen around like the alt fire. And make it be a weapon, not an item, so you can use it as a weapon with stuff swapper. I never did thank you to sending it to me, so, thanks. And sorry I acted like a smart ass.

14. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

What did you not understand about Psycho_Leech's last post? He said you couldn't delete or move classes. Just another example of UEd's inflexibility that leads many to use notepad/ucc and such.

15. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Oops, guess I missed it. Re-installing UnrealED it the only thing I can think of, but I don't know if that will work.

16. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Nah, that'd just replace my old exe with a new one...

17. Psycho_Leech

Psycho_Leech Hug meh

Deleting items

You SHOULD be able to delete and move objects, SHOULD. I did give consideration to using UCC to delete the redundant class for the shove rifle. Someguy, the shove rifle IS a weapon, it works with W.O.R.M, but I've never tried stuff swapper, it goes under the shockrifle code so that might cause incompatibilities. I did think about the primary fire idea, that it could shove you as well at close range, the splash wouldn't affect anyone else, so it would still need accuracy, it would allow you to do rl-style jumps without hurting yourself.(Alt-fire often hurts worse than the rl!)
    I also have the occasional suicide on CTF-Face, when the alt-fire doesn't shoot me up in the quite the intended direction. I once tried jumping down the shaft in the blue base on CTF-November, and used alt-fire to slow my fall, the result was me being thrown into the roof, and then bouncing back down a hell of a lot faster than I would have landed without using the alt-fire.(Normally it's only 30 health approx. but this was instant gibbing!)

18. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

Re: Deleting items

note to self: release the bug free version of WoRM....

19. Psycho_Leech

Psycho_Leech Hug meh

About W.O.R.M

I didn't notice any bugs, other than having to close the box before new weapons are added.
    There should be an option to change the ammo weapons 1 + 2 use, so it can be set to a ammo type used by another weapon in the current game, giving more ammo to those weapons.

20. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Can I have an update on everthing?