gimme new monsters.nao!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Looks more like a Big Man. These guys will replace the Brutes and hopefully they won't suck at fighting.

Well, to me they look like something out of Duke Nukem or something like that, doesn't fit Unreal game to me.

Btw, who made the baron and imp pawns?

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
yup,kinda true.
i am very curious about the 3 big upcoming mods (RD,firestorm,chosen one).if you ppl got news about their pawns,pls post here.
and do ut pawns work for unreal ?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Ut pawns generally do work for Unreal if they don't use botpack stuff, yes.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
One thing that would really make me go nuts is any Quake related stuff like maps, weapons, monsters, etc for Unreal Tournament.

Entirey possible, with the correct tools ;)

Quake 1 assets can be ported easily with mdl2unr.
As for Quake 2, I've seen guides around on how to decompile or convert a MD2 file to Unreal 3D, but none worked :(
Quake 3 would be news to me. I've not seen any program or tool that can decompile an MD3 model. I can port the models to Unreal/UT, but there would be no animations.

Half Life and Counter Strike assets can be ported to Unreal/UT too. All you need is Milkshape, the MDL file and a LOT of patience :)

There are so many games that can have it's content ported to Unreal. Pretty much ANY game that uses the Unreal Engine (From KHG to UT3) can have something ripped from it and made functional in Unreal. I Half-ported the UT2003 weapons to Unreal once (Still got that source somewhere...) and some other UT2004 mods (Frag Ops and Tactical Ops 2 Weapons)

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
There is one or more quake 3 level ported to Unreal I think, I saw it, but dunno if they did it by hand or not.

But I thought about porting even Unreal maps to earlier quakes, although I have seen it done only in Quake3 with few unreal dm maps.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
i would like to see some KHG stuff ported to unreal and hope it would work for ut too.

I created a 225 compatible version of the 220 Sith Har Blaster, but I lost it a while back :(

It worked fine in the game, but the replication was fubar'd (gogo Microprose) so the effects were broken online.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
Thats actually a pretty awesome name. Wouldnt mind seeing/buying the new jersey.

i could change the title if you want me to :p

...btw: turboman strikes again.he shows a few new screenies one his firestorm thread over at unrealSP.one of them contains a new enemy pawn.looks very interesting.