Game voice!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
During play yesterday, I was cut off by my ISP for five minutes from the internet.
In that 5 minutes, it seems they almost doubled my download speed (1500->2580) and trippled my upload speed (128->384). So I think it now should be possible for us to enter gamevoice with two connections, without the speech breaking-up problems we experienced with the old upload-speed.
About time ...
:cool:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Hmmm.... yes you are right. I never sit on gamevoice anymore, blame Zedmeastro :D for showing us to skype, a lot of us players sit on there because of the good sound quality. :rockon:

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
Angie said:
Maybe we should switch to skype now.
I have installed it btw (cause Boost wanted to hear my sexxxxy voice), but I can't play UT2004 while using it as it becomes really unplayable.