Game voice!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Righty ho then, surely more people have a mic by now!
The thread about the chat has been lost due to the forum crash, so heres the info again ;)

download the chat free ! here http://www.gamevoice.com/Download/gamevoiceshare.asp?Page=148

Once you have installed everything, your over 50% done! Plug in your mic and turn up the volume, follow the easy instructions and your almost done!
Start it up and the groovy red and black will pop up. You will notice at the bottom your name and two bars either side. the left is what your mic is picking up your voice and the right is the sound that your getting back.
If you Dont want us knowing your real name, click on "Game Voice Settings".
Also i recomend selecting "Push-To_talk" . This way you can cover any funny laughs you have, you knocking things over or breathing into the mic!! :lol: You may choose any key on the board so the only time anyone else hears you is when you push that button.

Right, now your on and ready to join us.
Sexmachine has kindly set up a private chat room for jail break users.
Click on "join a chat" then click on "Join by IP address"
This is the address, this is important!
80.86.190.212:59110 - password is utjb (additionally, users with a firewall or a router need to open up UDP port 9110).
Punch in that number and enter the password, you`ll only need to do this once! Both shall be stored in your PC for the next time.
And thats it. Easy as that!
What i have explained is what is on the downloaded version, if you want other options such as block other users, you need the full version.
One last thing, there is a limit to users! only 4 downloaded users can be on at once unless a "full" user joins the chat room

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
It depends on how your router is set up (security wise) but it does not only apply for hosting ... stop confusing the peeps by posting non-bug reports Spoony ... lol :D

... and yeah, hope your new ISP is a good one - so talk to you later ;)

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Very enjoyable parole, we're getting a lot of players these days even on Wednesdays. Unfortunately my connection was kind of fading in and out and I was forced to play with Spoon-like pings ;)