Game: Dead Island

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Trailer looks amazing, but I didn't particularly care for Call of Juarez and the game has been in development since 2005. I have reservations.

~Jason

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Strange, since I have them for PC. I wonder where I got these fake copies and how these fake games are full featured and full length. :(

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
Any information about when it will be released? The game looks promising, but also it looks like it requires a high-end PC to run it.

The screen-shot of the guy on top of the mountain, with the island view is amazing.

EDIT:
DI.jpg

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
...but also it looks like it requires a high-end PC to run it.
Considering it's also for the 360 and PS3, I doubt it will be any harder to run than Crysis 2. If it does run bad, that cause will more likely be a bad port.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
That trailer is sick. The music makes it all the more powerful.

We need a game where the actual GAMEPLAY captures that kind of emotion. Not just a mindless shoot em up like L4D.

In fact it would be cool to have a multiplayer sequence in which some slow building piano music starts to play, kind of like in 28 Days Later prior to the infamous eye gouging scene.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Twisted must have stuck to single player. L4D is the checkmate of zombie games.