Frequently Asked Questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

IceCreamYou

disseminator of awesome
w00t CBP3!!!

But I don't has UTIII just yet, and I still play UT2k4... so where's the luurv? XD

Translation: Is CBP1 and 2 still available for download? I just did a clean install of UT2k4 on a new PC, and I need me some community mappage :D I have the CBP1 and 2 on file, but I think some maps are missing from the zip files for some reason, so is there like a one stop shop for all the UT2k4 maps created by you guys?
The old CBP website still exists and there's a link to it still on the front page of the new site.

You can get the old packs here: http://cbp.planetunreal.gamespy.com/
And BeyondUnreal also has a page with Essential Downloads somewhere.

menelik_seth

a.k.a 'Youngblood'
The old CBP website still exists and there's a link to it still on the front page of the new site.

You can get the old packs here: http://cbp.planetunreal.gamespy.com/
And BeyondUnreal also has a page with Essential Downloads somewhere.

Thanks for the link! I'll download it from there. Yes, I found the BeyondUnreal one as well, but I'll just grab em from the link you gave me.

I had no idea you guys did the Target Practice mutator! I've been meaning to install that. I used to spend hours with that mutator, and it really upped my game and helped me nail those shock combos! I also had no idea that KillBilly Barn was apart of the pack (I downloaded it via the in-game message prompt) I loved that map! It's such an odd-ball map, I loved botting on it (due to my sucky connection, all I every do is bot match).

Looking forward to buyin UTIII in time to enjoy what you guys are cookin' next.

Grimster

May 5, 2008
Well I just loved DM-Nirvana and in my opinion it was one of the best and most beatiful maps made for UT2k3/4

Would love to see Desp make a new map with a similiar theme in UT3 because Nirvana's theme is just awesome.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
So I'm like a totally awesome mapper, and I'm like giving you this one in a lifetime opportunity to have one of my maps in your mappack. It's complete just needs some beta testing. It's a remake DM-FoT-Cogworks (you know FoT, the awesomest mappack for UT). Here's a screenshot, warning it may cause involontary orgasms. BTW it's a duel map.

Attachments

• menushot.JPG
    menushot.JPG
    375.7 KB · Views: 33

IceCreamYou

disseminator of awesome
Unfortunately, we closed our application to join the team a few months ago, as our mapping roster is very long. If you really think you have what it takes to join the team, send us an email using our contact form with a playable demo of your work (doesn't have to be your most recent work) and any other relevant information (previous experience, website if you have one, etc.).

Don't expect much though. We have as many maps as we need for Volume 2, so don't apply lightly. What will most likely happen if we think you have the skill is we'll take you on as a tester and if we have a spot open up we might invite you in.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
Unfortunately, we closed our application to join the team a few months ago, as our mapping roster is very long. If you really think you have what it takes to join the team, send us an email using our contact form with a playable demo of your work (doesn't have to be your most recent work) and any other relevant information (previous experience, website if you have one, etc.).

Don't expect much though. We have as many maps as we need for Volume 2, so don't apply lightly. What will most likely happen if we think you have the skill is we'll take you on as a tester and if we have a spot open up we might invite you in.
How long till the mappack is released? I won't be able to send the map till the 20th or a bit later. All of my previous maps were for UT I don't expect you'd be interested in those, though they were mostly well received, the best of my maps were in the FoT packs. You can check Insite just search cooloola though those maps are a tad old and don't reflect my current skill level.