1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'CBP General' started by TheSpoonDog, Apr 9, 2008.

1. IceCreamYou

IceCreamYou disseminator of awesome

The old CBP website still exists and there's a link to it still on the front page of the new site.

You can get the old packs here: http://cbp.planetunreal.gamespy.com/
    And BeyondUnreal also has a page with Essential Downloads somewhere.

2. saracen16

saracen16 Certified Flak Monkey

Awesome! Are you contributing to CBP3 as well?

3. Daniel "KaMi"

Daniel "KaMi" enjoy CBP3! :D

Im glad you liked it so much :D,
    im definitely making a much more complex layout with salvation :D

4. menelik_seth

menelik_seth a.k.a 'Youngblood'

Thanks for the link! I'll download it from there. Yes, I found the BeyondUnreal one as well, but I'll just grab em from the link you gave me.

I had no idea you guys did the Target Practice mutator! I've been meaning to install that. I used to spend hours with that mutator, and it really upped my game and helped me nail those shock combos! I also had no idea that KillBilly Barn was apart of the pack (I downloaded it via the in-game message prompt) I loved that map! It's such an odd-ball map, I loved botting on it (due to my sucky connection, all I every do is bot match).

Looking forward to buyin UTIII in time to enjoy what you guys are cookin' next.

5. Nathillien

Nathillien ۞Thilsa۞

Yes, but nor right away due the professional work I’m involved right now. I would say within two months I will start on some level – probably warfare (with a twist).

6. Mr. UglyPants

Mr. UglyPants 2007 never existed, it was all a dream.

WOOT!

7. Grimster

Grimster New Member

Well I just loved DM-Nirvana and in my opinion it was one of the best and most beatiful maps made for UT2k3/4

Would love to see Desp make a new map with a similiar theme in UT3 because Nirvana's theme is just awesome.

8. cooloola

cooloola A good samaritan

So I'm like a totally awesome mapper, and I'm like giving you this one in a lifetime opportunity to have one of my maps in your mappack. It's complete just needs some beta testing. It's a remake DM-FoT-Cogworks (you know FoT, the awesomest mappack for UT). Here's a screenshot, warning it may cause involontary orgasms. BTW it's a duel map.

Attached Files:

9. IceCreamYou

Unfortunately, we closed our application to join the team a few months ago, as our mapping roster is very long. If you really think you have what it takes to join the team, send us an email using our contact form with a playable demo of your work (doesn't have to be your most recent work) and any other relevant information (previous experience, website if you have one, etc.).

Don't expect much though. We have as many maps as we need for Volume 2, so don't apply lightly. What will most likely happen if we think you have the skill is we'll take you on as a tester and if we have a spot open up we might invite you in.

10. cooloola

cooloola A good samaritan

How long till the mappack is released? I won't be able to send the map till the 20th or a bit later. All of my previous maps were for UT I don't expect you'd be interested in those, though they were mostly well received, the best of my maps were in the FoT packs. You can check Insite just search cooloola though those maps are a tad old and don't reflect my current skill level.

11. IceCreamYou

You'll have time.