FragBU: Friday 7/22 and Saturday 7/23

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Chirping? Tweeting? Yes I've two crows nesting on a chimney outside me and another two sparrows or something nesting under the roof - They love it when I stay up late apparently 'cause they never shut up :lol:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Yeah that's what they say :p

A cat is worse than birds. This thursday the neighbours cat was miawing really loud and then when I chased it off 5 mins later it was in a fight. Really noisy. At 4 AM :p

If anyone wants it I have a few demo recs from saturday. Rec'ed @ 90fps.

Last edited:

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
The past few weeks have been the most boring fragbu's I've ever played imo :p

Though I did like Kashll's appearance the other night. Good to see more ONS lovers stop by.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Yeah... Damn Euros warping all over the map and headshotting me before I even know where to shoot. It's awesome.

Also, I can still tell it's Raffi with 73 kills in that scoreboard post. I demand a recount! This is totally unacceptable!

We did have quite a few good games this weekend, though I was playing like carp last night. Couldn't hit the barn on KillBilly with my hitscan. Looks like I gotta get back into hitscan practice mode since I'm back on my computer for FragBU. :eek:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Turns2Ashes said:
Also, I can still tell it's Raffi with 73 kills in that scoreboard post. I demand a recount! This is totally unacceptable!

It was a secret! shhh!

:p

I like the new settings since I'm euro and it's not actually like it's favorizing euros. I had so many ltg hits that didn't count and triple rocket silos too. I'm a little tired of seeing my triple rockets/ltg bolts going straight to their face and do no damage...
Actually I had a 3 rocket silo right in the head of an opponenet dealing no damage at all. Also 3 to the ground in front of players several times not dealing damage.
But I'll deal with it and have a laugh when spamming rockets on duellingkeeps :)

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
I'm with t2a. rex loses at blur. Not only can I flat our read his name, but even if I couldn't I would still be able to tell who it was. 73 points with that few deaths, a short name, and a 36 ping on rankin. Gee I wonder.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
m&ms said:
I'm with t2a. rex loses at blur. Not only can I flat our read his name, but even if I couldn't I would still be able to tell who it was. 73 points with that few deaths, a short name, and a 36 ping on rankin. Gee I wonder.

Maybe I should just have made a big black "CENSOR" block around only Raffi... But who would not know it was him anyways?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
@dird
Haha it was a hilarious match I had so much fun spamming the middle with primarily rockets and ltg. :)
I have a scoreboard screen from that match but nooh, no shows'em to you :p

EDIT:: Since I've allready spent the time uploading it, why not spam the forums with a clientside demo rec from saturday FragBU. The TDM @ Rankin @ 90FPS where I posted the screen from:
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37656AG2TH8IV2CBHHV5NBQCJE
Only lasting about 7 days. 10MB RAR file.

Last edited:

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
gg's.My 12 year old nephew played a little while I watched.His mom (my sister in law) does not want hime to play online,but I told her I know a really good bunch of guys,that don't usually swear and use inappropriate behavior.( I sure fooled her) :)

He did pretty good,he has played bots for a few months,and this was his 1st time online.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Cool Rev! Yeah, give us his name. We'll be sure to what out for him. You know he's always welcomed.

So, when are we going to get a visit from the Minister of Anal Beatings? :mwink:

Edit - If you want.....we can set up a time for some of us "old skoolers" to work with him on the server to give him a little more exposure to playing humans without feeling overwhelmed. Just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Last edited: