FragBU: Friday 7/22 and Saturday 7/23

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Friday, July 22 and Saturday, July 23

IRC: #FragBU on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: 166.70.174.195:8768 Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for detailed server stats, match logs, frag records, FragBU information, rules, and more!​

News:
After many requests for CTF-Arid to be added, a new updated version has been released and added. CTF-Hydro64 has also been added.

This week also marks the test period for the #FragBU IRC Reporter Bot. Please let us know if there are any problems with it. The bot will report in-game events to the FragBU IRC channel, including chat. People in IRC can chat back to the people in-game by typing "!say" in front of their text.

Also, the JB llama indicator should be working again.​
Server:
BeyondUnreal Vipers-Servers Mothership - Password = fragbu
Jailbreak 2004b ECE, ONS, DM, TDM, CTF​
Map Voting Configuration:
The FragBU servers have the following custom maps. All maps are under redirect for fast in-game downloads.​
BU Vipers-Servers Mothership:

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Whoops! My bad, I must missed it when I was looking....

On the subject of montiors, I just picked up a new one finally.... a 21" flatscreen display. Sony Trinitron. $75. :D Unfortunately, I won't get to give it a test run this weekend, I'll be gone.

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Electrolyte said:
Dirdmister said:
take off a side on ur tower and use a house fan. Thats what im doing
I already told you, that DOESN'T work :rolleyes:
We need an irc reporter bot in the fora as well? Keep up Dird. That was last weeks news. ;)

Cymek said:
.... a 21" flatscreen display. Sony Trinitron. Unfortunately, my table's not strong enough to support the weight ....
Correct for realism. :D

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
I should be there this weekend as usual, and maybe a bit earlier then normal if I get away with it.

MIGHT be here for the 29th (Next week) but because that's when we're also setting up MassiveLAN, I can't garuntee that. Definitely won't be here on the 30th.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Late shift tonight on account of me having to work the night shift *grumble*

Tomorrow i may not make it for i be going out to actually socialize with some people, something that is very new to me :D