FragBU: Friday 2/3 and Saturday 2/4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I just got my new harddrive, so I'm in the process of installing a whole lot of stuff on it right now...
Hopefully, I will be able to be at FragBU tonight... and who knows, maybe I'll be there all night. :D

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
tool said:
He likes to dish it, but he sure can't take it. :p
shutup_card_sm.jpg

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
For some reason JB-Arlon likes to wreck havoc on my Audigy 2 card.

Guess I'm kicking the "beta" drivers out

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
ThirtySixBelow said:
good 1 map tonight. everything was a blowout except goose.
You missed some good ones; there was a nice one of Barcelona which was a 5-4 Blue win, and Red came back in Romra and thwarted M&Ms' shieldgun hax to win 7-6 I think.

But indeed, a lot of tonight's games were one-sided.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Good to see that warmup period being put to good use to balance teams and whatnot. I came in around 11:30 or so and had but one balanced game in the following four hours.

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
Iceboy2003 said:
For some reason JB-Arlon likes to wreck havoc on my Audigy 2 card.

Guess I'm kicking the "beta" drivers out
They released a stable version of the beta driver about a week ago. This one you can actually untick "System Driver" and UT will sound fantastic.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I thought the point was to use the system driver as it would otherwise use the game's sound drivers... I use stable Audigy 2 drivers from the CD and without system driver checked the game sounds like ass.

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
Turns2Ashes said:
I thought the point was to use the system driver as it would otherwise use the game's sound drivers... I use stable Audigy 2 drivers from the CD and without system driver checked the game sounds like ass.
Erm, it's the other way around. Unticking tells UT to use your sound card driver, ticking tells UT to use it's own one. Your's sounds crap when unticking because you've got an old driver that doesn't support OpenAL (nor EAX 4 HD for that matter).