Found an old Pic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Well I did find some old forum screens (2001), but they're only about the general bu forums. Regretably none of nalicity.

I think Mike has some. He pops in every now and again. Hoping he still has the NC Cheers video.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I had a dream once that I was in Deck 16. I don't think I woke up yet. I think I'm still there. Luckily am getting by on health packs and the green smoothie pit.

I had that dream too, but nobody was there. I just staired at the floor and the green sludge a lot. That place is super smelly and someone needs to change the light bulbs. Great news though! The health kits cured my arthritis!

Reactions: oosyxxx

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I think Mike has some. He pops in every now and again. Hoping he still has the NC Cheers video.
I have quite a bit still saved from way back including the "Nalicity video" and "How Virus got his groove back" video. VLC should play them both.
Not sure if this link works but give it a go. It should be public.

Last edited:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I still have the files to a Java version of UT. It was an april fools joke from way back. It ran with java menus. You could do everything in it except play the game. It would just crash which was the joke. Otherwise it was slick AF.

The fake bottle label project got me a good grade in graphic design class.
The Nalicity map was never released, it ran like crap and I was slow to design anything.
Liandry corp website got me a good grade in web design, however nobody in the class understood it was a joke site. You couldn't actually buy a redeemer for 1 billion dollars.

Here are a few fun ones:

Attachments

• BeyondUnrealade_ComboWhore3.jpg
    BeyondUnrealade_ComboWhore3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3
  • BeyondUnrealade_FlakMonkey3.jpg
    BeyondUnrealade_FlakMonkey3.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BeyondUnrealade_HolyShit3.jpg
    BeyondUnrealade_HolyShit3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DM-NalicityP1.jpg
    DM-NalicityP1.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 11.16.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 11.16.31 PM.png
    738.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: NeoNite and oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I have quite a bit still saved from way back including the "Nalicity video" and "How Virus got his groove back" video. VLC should play them both.
Not sure if this link works but give it a go. It should be public.

Yes! They live! In the Cheers video, I had forgotten some of those names. I can't really recall the personalities of those people either.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I still have the files to a Java version of UT. It was an april fools joke from way back. It ran with java menus. You could do everything in it except play the game. It would just crash which was the joke. Otherwise it was slick AF.

The fake bottle label project got me a good grade in graphic design class.
The Nalicity map was never released, it ran like crap and I was slow to design anything.
Liandry corp website got me a good grade in web design, however nobody in the class understood it was a joke site. You couldn't actually buy a redeemer for 1 billion dollars.

Here are a few fun ones:

Well, it looks like it's time to release the NC map! :blueflag:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Yes! They live! In the Cheers video, I had forgotten some of those names. I can't really recall the personalities of those people either.
I think i was pandering towards the former NC admins. I can't remember why. The whole thing has a "good ole days feel to it".
So many rockets!

In mother russia, rocket chasers, chase you!

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I think i was pandering towards the former NC admins. I can't remember why. The whole thing has a "good ole days feel to it".
So many rockets!

In mother russia, rocket chasers, chase you!

russian-drunk.gif