Found an old Pic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000

Wow, check out how active the forum was! Posts in every sub-forum all on the same day, except the mod forum.

The second screenshot has some more classic thread titles. (Look at those titles, and then think about how much things have changed these last 20 years.)

PS, I never wanted to go away from the old green and blue color scheme. That change was the start of the downfall of NC :(

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I'm thinking Epic changing the game dynamics was the downfall. People were alienated, stopped playing and moved on. Still, I wont deny that we got a good 5-7 years of good gaming in.

A lot of names in there. It was a fun community.
I wish i had a better handle on my health so I wasn't so angry all the time. Certainly not proud of some things i said to people, but a lot more good times than bad times. :)

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm thinking Epic changing the game dynamics was the downfall. People were alienated, stopped playing and moved on. Still, I wont deny that we got a good 5-7 years of good gaming in.

A lot of names in there. It was a fun community.
I wish i had a better handle on my health so I wasn't so angry all the time. Certainly not proud of some things i said to people, but a lot more good times than bad times. :)

I don't remember you coming across as angry at all. You were definitely one of the milder-mannered personalities :redflag:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Haha! Well thats good to know. :)
I remember some forum flame wars and just hating on life. Everything was an argument and for no good reason. Took my rage to the game. It was therapeutic.

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Haha! Well thats good to know. :)
I remember some forum flame wars and just hating on life. Everything was an argument and for no good reason. Took my rage to the game. It was therapeutic.

I think you were still a bit rubbed the wrong way from your military experience, and you would talk about that from time to time. You were also looking at where you wanted to live and what kind of work you wanted to do. Trying to get the photography business off the ground.

And I still appreciate the work you did on textures for me and others.

Yeah, baby!

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site

Same here. Only I wasn't angry, more depressed and lost. Also not proud of some things I posted, though looking back I was more than likely looking for attention.

At least now I'm not depressed. :lol:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Better late than Deck 16 :)

200w.gif

Reactions: OO7MIKE