Forum Sounds dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

isocryd

Final steps of evolution
Since no one's taking initiative, I'm posting all I compiled...

Begin story one...

One day, my big yellow dog ate my mod for a game called PE'Nis returns, and the mod went into
the little ladies room and realized couldn't stop, so the blue stuff in the bowels of yellow
toilet ate some brown flyin' poo of flaming death from the guy named mega plouf who eats coffee
and drinks easter egg yolks at Christmas and loves playing Airfight, so the mod team added new
features, specifically for the small yellow dog who ate poo, that liked to bend over and pass
neon gas while he takes a neon gas shot!!!

---End of first story---

Second story...

The blue squirrel ruined my intromission while gnawing on Isocryd's neck, so Isocryd took a
two-by-four and and it so he could whack the Isocryd with a big wooden turd, so the squirrel
ate some hard corn, and he became quite pissed about that stupid squirrel that stole his fly's
flying goggles and smeared some corny poo on them, so he licked the goggles, but got his face
all shriveled up with this thing called the Avro Arrow, and it was (lotsa static make the
story hard to understand)

... and the story went off topic, so he took a $#!t in a giant pink bucket with a hole in the
middle of (more static?!?)

... so the story died, and might never be revived again... then fraggee returned and revived the
story with saying that fraggee returned, and so everyone shouted and I went WOOHOO (Poop interrupts
with the strangest language ever heard) ... but poop's comp. screwed, but he can't fix it, needs
some $$$, that we will get from some army guy he is selling his old SDR mem to, so he could fix it
to play AFUT on and host a server after DSL reaches his hick town, but then he woke up and looked
for High Speed internet provider that required credit cards, but mr. poo doesn't have 1, so he
starts to cry, and keeps on crying and floods BU forums, so they had to shut it down to give it
maintenance and clean out the stuff that poo messed up with the other day, and took a crap in the
toilet that was flooded in the little girls room, he encountered several obstacles that threatened
his good health, but he overcame all of it, only to find Isocryd's compiled nonsense story, which
makes no sense at all, but is still funny in the end.

---End of second story---