Forum Sounds dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackAce

Wing Commander
Jan 7, 2002
Mons - Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
yes, we wont die, I dont think any former member would leave the team which asures me that we will release additional betas. However, I will be off to the military service (just for 15 months.... ?!?!) :( in the mean time Im sure coders will handle the coding work of AF 4.0 for UT2004 (most likely) once Im back I will DIVE back into modelling to catch up the coders progress, so new AF would be ready in mid-2006 (hopefully!) should I set a countdown?? :rolleyes:

anyways, take care fellas, we wont let you down! ;)

Last edited:

BlackAce

Wing Commander
Jan 7, 2002
Mons - Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
not certain, many people in the line so its up to "recall" times, May or August or November, so I will be recalled in one of these months... I will be sent to the border areas (possibly Iraq) after the boot camp, its gonna be fun! :)

Joeshmoe554

Leader of the 6th Dimension
Jun 12, 2002
Elbonia
joeshmoe554.tripod.com
It's official Planet Unreal got it in the news that Airfight is moving to UT2k4. Long Live Airfight!!!

/edit if one were interested in making some maps, how large are the fighters going to be in this version?

Last edited:

Evil-Devil

silence
Jun 17, 2002
somewhere in Germany
evil-devil.com
Hi guys, some life signs ;)

Its going on, the a test aiflight is in the game, but there has to be done many code work before there will be any public version out, cause there aren´t any good resources for the vehicle code of UT2k4. So there has to be experimented with the whole stuff and that takes much time.
At the moment only the default steering and throttle works, neither i don´t know how to affect it ;)

Here a little screen from a version taken for some time. (ain´t perfect i know ;))
F16.JPG

Evil