Fortnite

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Anyone else playing? Have started playing the odd game here and there after getting sucked in to PUBG and its pretty good fun.

I do hate being dumped in a group on randoms though listening to some guy type on his keyboard etc with no actual communication is just distracting.

It's also really nice to see some color in the Unreal Engine after so much grey and brown in UT and GoW

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Got excited by the prospect of a new epic game, tried the battle royale version, was disappointed. Thought the game would implode and cost epic money thus making it possible that IPs I care for might not get sequels. Got totally schooled since Fortnite is now the no. 1 reason why male schoolchildren are skint as fuck.
I spent more time explaining Fortnite to parents than actually playing it.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yep, haven't even tried it and probably never will. I know I won't be able to build and fight at the same time. It doesn't stop my 14-year old son from playing it though (he is previously known as SkaarjKid).;)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
My son was playing this game around 2pm eastern US time today and I was hoping it would have morphed into UT4.....lol.....but not to be.:flak::rl::ripper::trans:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
That's the reason why I've never tried it; I can't see myself shooting and building either........esp being older. I'm also mad at Fortnite because that game is the reason why we don't have UT4.:mad::biggrin2:

Titch

Mar 27, 2021
I tried to play it but I guess I can't. I have too weak reflexes and I can not build.