FOOL please oh please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
As far as it looks like there won't be any weapon-restrictions.

The argument is that those restrictions won't change anything to the better. If someone is camping all time he will do so even without sniper (staying in a dark corner, room ...) while other people who do not camp can not use sniper rifles or other weapons with scope anymore.

If you have any map-suggestions it would be pretty helpfull if you name some of the maps, so other people could comment on your idea before the maps are on (usefull for maps that crash the server or maps that are not fun). And maybe (just my personal opinion) we can have some maps with special settings that provide more fun (RtK could be playable imo).

@Geo, can you please post the exact names of those mutators (I guess Dirty knows them allready), because I'm not that "up to date" (means one year+ :D ) anymore, I remember the mutators, but simply forgot their names.

Last edited: