UE3 - UT3 fleshsniper1 - Characters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Edit: lol i lost most of my work because of my external HD dieing... darn i should be mad but life goes on

Reason Why I'm Going to Make All These Characters
All the characters i create will be shown in here. I will be creating a lot of existing characters, that means copyrighted characters too lol, no one can stop me cause no one will see it.. except here, if you dont like me remaking your character just let me know and ill stop. I will include characters from comics, movies, games and other characters. I plan to have them between 1 polygon to around 10000 polygons. Each character will be unique from animation to gameplay. It's a 'worlds collide' game that will include all my favorite characters who will be merged into the world I create.

Tell me what you think and if they are accurate. Dont expect high quality since i only polish my work only if they are what i want.

Last edited:

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Original demon character. Temp texture, body needs refinement.

The one and only, Earth Worm Jim. His head and feet are drawn since i have an illness i didnt want to model anymore so i had to stop for today. Started on him yesterday.

Cody Lavery

Jan 26, 2008
Utah
dude you got some skills! i like how they seem pretty low poly, yet detailed.

you know what you need to make... a xenomorph from aliens series, and a predator character. i have always wanted to make an AVP game... cause you know movies cant do it justice.

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Lookout for predator he's one of my favorites. The aliens will be made too but they won't see the light of day for a while. I have a lot of other characters in mind before them. I am considering though to put some of my characters in unreal tournament 3 because of the temptation to see them online :)

Scourgewarper

Sewn back together wrong
Jan 20, 2008
Bolton UK
Yeah dude I like your modelling skills. I always wanted to see and play as a termininator endoskeleton (T800 for aficionados :)), in an ideal case with physically accurate hydraulics for movement but I think that is probably a bit AutoCAD and a few years off for real-time rendering/animation. Or maybe a superted model...

just kidding :D

hmmmm actually....

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Hello, havent used my computer for a while :( Wont go into details why but ooh i miss working on my game lol.

Yes i do have a huge somewhat technical doc, its pretty big, 2 years in the making. Its really precise on what i want done and i try my best to be as technical as i can.

About amano, oh man that guy is the man, hes so cool and his sister... All i can say is that my game will be taking alot of inspiration from that movie and you can bet ill be including both Amano Jyaku and Megumi Amano. They are what my game will be biased upon. Amano is one of my favorite characters, the punk character that he is and his adventures, along with his background story. You can say i wish i was him lol.

My game itself will be based on demons. And the fantasy worlds that i often... dream about.

Ill update soon. Just bought a Wacom Tabelt so now ill be able to have all my concepts ported into the computer. Ill surely upload them onto this thread for now. Later on i hope to bring everything to my website.

Last edited:

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
...Sadly i cant draw with a tablet yet, people say i will get used to it. I cant wait till i can use fancy photoshop with tablet. Sorta gloomy for me lol but i wont give up. Im always technically inclined, hard for me to learn things but once i learn it, satisfaction always follow :lol:

Heres a trace of my own pencil, its done in 'Paint'. Its sloppy but just to show the concept of my game and style. My game is to be unrestricted from commercial restrictions. So that means this game will be extreme. Has no limit to where it will go, what twistedness life will be implemented.
I call it 'Shower of Blood'.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4808/pen02lv0.jpg

Wasnt gonna put this up but i like it and i think its funny.
'Cyborg or New Form of Humans'
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9085/pen03ag3.jpg

Last edited:

Scourgewarper

Sewn back together wrong
Jan 20, 2008
Bolton UK
Nice concept drawings, i'm a fan of urotsukidoji (wow, typed it correctly first time woo!) it was the very first manga I ever saw, and after hundreds more movies its still imo the best manga i've seen (fist of the north star comes a close second for sheer, unapologetic brutality)

Keep the makai coming!

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Hello dying community. Seems the mod community has come to a stall. Wonder what it is, i think personally its the complexity of this next generation content making, everything is just more complex now and its now back to the point where only commercial company has a chance to make games anymore. And i guess pc fans are losing interest in epic.

Just a random update, seems people always want wireframes so here they are. Hes the male base for thy game about 6000 poly. Built for full customization.

Last edited:

PILLY

Oct 9, 2008
wow that is nice work there on this last guy. did you use splines? box edit? which way did u go with this. This is a great model

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
Hey there, thanks. I used box modeling, starting with cylinders. I wouldnt say its my favorite way but its the only way i know. I dont use picture reference for front and side views, because im lazy at setting it up, but it does help greatly.

Iv updated the pictures. He is my ultimate prototype that i just keep refining. Iv learned a lot since starting this guy.

Wow putting this picture up i can see hes a little thick, i want him to be nimble like the cyborg, guess ill have to make him skinnier again but i dont want him too tall either lol.

Last edited: