FHIv4 Server Log Errors

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
queen has same issues

Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitF' not found for mesh 'SkQueen'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitL' not found for mesh 'SkQueen'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitR' not found for mesh 'SkQueen'

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Parser, just so you know, I can't suppress the Log: warnings. There are alot of log warnings too. my server log file is averaging 500k-1mb in size per map. that is a very large file after about 5-6 maps. I saw it yesterday in the early evening as large as 12mb, all with fhi issues.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Parser said:
Well then get your arse on IRC so we can try out this new patch on your server. :p

:(

I don't get on irc until about 9pm during the week day which is 1 or 2am your time.

can you send me a pm from this forum with an ftp or other place I can download?

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
ok, got the new patch beta installed. it's much cleaner now. haven't tried the new stuff. flamethrowers work!!! but, i think their aim is off a little. check and see what you think. I am not suppressing warnings now, and everything is much better now. this is all I get and it's a warning:

Warning: Monster_DemonNali FHI-Last_Stand.Monster_DemonNali (Function FHI.Monster_DemonNali.RangedAttack:00DA) Accessed None 'Controller'

i got the warnings below a bunch at the beginning of one map, but not at the beginning of the next map.

Warning: RPGWeapon FHI-Last_Stand.RPGWeapon (Function UT2004RPG.RPGWeapon.MaxAmmo:003C) Accessed None 'HolderStatsInv'
Warning: RW_Protection FHI-Last_Stand.RW_Protection (Function UT2004RPG.RPGWeapon.MaxAmmo:003C) Accessed None 'HolderStatsInv'

The map FHI-Encapsule is maybe not what the map designer expected. I can drive into the middle crater and camp at the bottom of the crater. normally, you are boosted up in the air above it. Also, when shooting the howitzer at this, the howitzer shells bounce up and down for a little bit, and makes it funny to watch the monsters run into them.

Last edited:

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
The server has been running for almost 15 hours without a crash which is amazing. the server.log file is only 9MB, but still a little too large. However, I can just stop logging the warnings, and the server log will be much less. But, I want you to see what has been logged repeatedly for 200 to 300 lines or more:

Warning: RPGWeapon FHI-SM-Warehouse.RPGWeapon (Function UT2004RPG.RPGWeapon.MaxAmmo:003C) Accessed None 'HolderStatsInv'

Warning: FHMonsterController FHI-SM-Warehouse.FHMonsterController (Function FHI.FHMonsterController.FightEnemy:0161) Accessed None 'Pawn'

Warning: FHMonsterController FHI-SM-Warehouse.FHMonsterController (Function SkaarjPack.MonsterController.HearNoise:0035) Accessed None 'NoiseMaker'

ScriptLog: CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL in state WaitingForLanding enemy Monster_Zombie old enemy Monster_Zombie CALLING BYTE 5

ScriptLog: CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL in state WaitingForLanding enemy Monster_Jaghra old enemy Monster_Jaghra CALLING BYTE 5

Warning: Monster_Jaghra FHI-SM-BattleZones.Monster_Jaghra (Function FHI.Monster_Jaghra.PlayVictory:0007) Accessed None 'Controller'

ScriptLog: CHOOSEATTACKAGAIN in state Hunting enemy Monster_Guardian old enemy |FH|Parser CALLING BYTE 5

Warning: FHMonsterController FHI-SM-BattleZones.FHMonsterController (Function FHI.FHMonsterController.FightEnemy:01DD) Accessed None 'Pawn'

Warning: RPGWeapon FHI-SM-BattleZones.RPGWeapon (Function UT2004RPG.RPGWeapon.MaxAmmo:003C) Accessed None 'HolderStatsInv'

Warning: ArtifactLightningRod FHI-ThePit.ArtifactLightningRod (Function UT2004RPG.RPGArtifact.Tick:0069) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: ArtifactLightningRod FHI-ThePit.ArtifactLightningRod (Function UT2004RPG.RPGArtifact.Tick:0019) Accessed None 'Controller'

Now, the maps in the warnings aren't the only maps getting these warnings. It's happening to most maps, including the maps included in FHIV4

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Here are the warnings more specific to the monsters and vehicles:

Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'Jump' not found for mesh 'Titan1'

Log: AttachToBone: No bone named [head] found in actor Stinger's skeleton.

Log: AttachToBone: No bone named [head] found in actor Demoniser's skeleton.

Log: AttachToBone: No bone named [head] found in actor Glingor's skeleton.

Log: AttachToBone: No bone named [head] found in actor ONSHoverBike's skeleton.

Log: AttachToBone: No bone named [head] found in actor ONSHoverTank's skeleton.

Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitF' not found for mesh 'Rabbit'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitR' not found for mesh 'Rabbit'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitL' not found for mesh 'Rabbit'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'DeathF' not found for mesh 'Rabbit'

I didn't think we had a 'rabbit' in the FHI monster list. I have only FHI monsters running on the server.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Ok, thanks for the link.

As far as the RPG errors go, I'm afraid they seem to be a byproduct of deleting the FakeWeapon classes that the Soldiers get given so that they'll use the normal weapon instead. Maybe there is something Mysterial could do on his end? Like use a != check for HolderStatsInv?

As for the RPG errors including the Artifact one, I have no idea either.

The Titans shouldn't be jumping, but I'll look into this anyway. :p

A lot of the MonsterController errors are a bit confusing for me, because they reference functions/blah that I haven't changed or replaced.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
lol, i found this funny, parser. How would a coder know what this means?

Log: Walked out of world!!!

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
I pm'd Mysterial about the accessed nones 'HolderStatsInv' and a couple others to see if he can help. The game is running fine, and these warnings aren't any problems from what I can tell. The access nones never really effect performance from the clients viewpoint. After this coming weekend, I will give you anymore issues that I see in the logs, and then suppress the Warnings from the log.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
I'm getting some wierd logging occurrences, sometimes when players join. Then it lags the server badly. here is what is logged.

UT2Vote: 21:37:40 - Player login request: ?Name=KiLLeR_MoTH?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Jakob?team=255
ScriptLog: New Player KiLLeR_MoTH id=(this taken out)
ScriptLog: [Nothing to Secure] KiLLeR_MoTH
Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.%N%NEngine.Pawn': Can't resolve package name
Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.%N%NEngine.Pawn': Can't resolve package name

and the warning continues a 100 times or more. what concerns me is it has him assigned to team 255. This is on the map FHI-BackAlley, but occurs in other maps too.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Weird. I've never come across that error before. This might sound pretty typical, but does the same thing happen with/without RPG or UT2Vote? That's a really weird error.

Also, I believe the team is fine, since the player gets assigned upon actually joining the game as opposed to just connecting.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
wth! lol

ScriptLog: Yep, tested.