FHIv4 Server Log Errors

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Ok, just ut2vote is loaded only. I got these errors in the map indicated about 400+ times

Error: FM_BallTurret_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Turret.FM_BallTurret_Fire3 (Function UT2k4AssaultFull.FM_BallTurret_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)
Error: FM_BallTurret_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Turret.FM_BallTurret_Fire3 (Function UT2k4AssaultFull.FM_BallTurret_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)
Error: FM_BallTurret_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Turret.FM_BallTurret_Fire2 (Function UT2k4AssaultFull.FM_BallTurret_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
That last one looks like a bug in the ball turret code to me. An accessed none equivalent for an array that contains the red and blue projectile classes. It sounds like it has to do with that guy's team color being 255. It's trying to get the right colored team projectile for team 255.

EDIT: A bug in the ball turret code combined with the team 255 bug.

Last edited:

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
SOmething odd happening. In FHI-Skorcher, the turrets are fully functional. I thought with FHI V4 that no turrets would work. maybe that was just a temp patch.

Anyway, the server log doesn't have anything new or worth mentioning. My server has been running without a crash for 10 hours now. So, it's looking really really good.

monolith

Apr 16, 2005
suiside rabbit is a server killer

I ran a test on my server tonight and found out that the rabbit is worth about 5000 to 6000 points, everytime i would kill one i would lvl up. i would lvl up about 12 times in the first wave. and server would not go to second wave. it would count down to about 3 then lag and die.

Ihad origionaly taken the rabbit out of my satores because of the server crashing during invasion. and after the patch i put an option for fhi with origional wave configs. as a new game type. i hadnt played it too much but one of the regulars had pointed out that the server would crash on that game config so i went in and played. several times of course cause i was tired of not being the highest lvl on my own server. well thanks to the bunny i am now. lol.

I had found a post in the rpg fourms with this same critical error and they had narrowed the problem down to the satores 118. and in the way i had added the bunny i was able to narrow it down to him as the problem. right now on my server i have the origional fhiv4 with the both patches installed.

Anyway here is the last part of the log. There are about 75 or so of the hitf not founds before this.

Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitF' not found for mesh 'Rabbit'
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'HitL' not found for mesh 'Rabbit'
Critical: RPGArtifactManager FHI-HillFort.RPGArtifactManager (Function UT2004RPG.RPGArtifactManager.SpawnArtifact:0157) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: FFrame::Serialize
Critical: UObject::processEvent
Critical: (RPGArtifactManager FHI-HillFort.RPGArtifactManager, Function UT2004RPG.RPGArtifactManager.Timer)

Also i was wondering if the newest patch and the fhiv4 with the patch are the same. because i am still having version mismatch problems with people trying to join. i am still working on finding out exactly who has what as far as fhiv4patched and orig vh4 with patch added. i had no problems with the first patch when it was added. i'm sure because the fhi.u was not changed in the first patch. but now it seems that there might be some missmatch somewhere within the patches. but like i said i do not know for sure i still need to look into it more. if i find anything out on my end i will let u know.

Heres a warning ive never seen before and somewhere down the line yep tested
i noticed that deathadder had gotten this error but all in line, if u look at a previous post of mine i too had this but i had other errors pryor to and after. incase noone noticed. ;)

Thank you

monolith

Last edited:

monolith

Apr 16, 2005
How do you leave the rabbit out of fhi map monster waves? or even out of fhi? unless you are using satores or monster manager. I could not find any wave config in fhi.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Yes, you can do wave config in FHI. You can goto the instant action, and the edit wave config there, then copy paste that wave config in your server ini file. I use Monster Manager. I highly recommend using Monster Manager if I were you.

monolith

Apr 16, 2005
ok Monster Manager. It helped me alot to figure out how to add monsters into satores. I've been thinking of using it but i've got so much time in to satores. but i will look at MM and see if will work for me. thanks ;)

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
parser, here is what I have in log that is causing that lag on the server

ScriptLog: dot=-0.16
ScriptLog: dot=0.02
ScriptLog: dot=0.54
ScriptLog: dot=-0.15
ScriptLog: dot=0.03
ScriptLog: dot=0.55
ScriptLog: dot=-0.54
ScriptLog: dot=-0.38
ScriptLog: dot=0.25
ScriptLog: dot=-0.81
ScriptLog: dot=-0.71
ScriptLog: dot=-0.11
ScriptLog: dot=-0.79
ScriptLog: dot=-0.69
ScriptLog: dot=-0.09
ScriptLog: dot=-0.77
ScriptLog: dot=-0.66
ScriptLog: dot=-0.05
ScriptLog: dot=-0.76
ScriptLog: dot=-0.03
ScriptLog: dot=-0.75
ScriptLog: dot=-0.02
ScriptLog: dot=-0.54
ScriptLog: dot=0.21
ScriptLog: dot=-0.38
ScriptLog: dot=0.34
ScriptLog: dot=-0.22
ScriptLog: dot=0.43
ScriptLog: dot=-0.27
ScriptLog: dot=0.01
ScriptLog: dot=-0.17
ScriptLog: dot=0.06
ScriptLog: dot=-0.07
ScriptLog: dot=0.02
ScriptLog: dot=0.36
ScriptLog: dot=0.34
ScriptLog: dot=0.07
ScriptLog: dot=0.45
ScriptLog: dot=0.43
ScriptLog: dot=0.16
ScriptLog: dot=0.65
ScriptLog: dot=0.61
ScriptLog: dot=0.36
ScriptLog: dot=0.97
ScriptLog: dot=0.90
ScriptLog: dot=0.53

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Parser,

I'm pretty sure this is from MonsterManager mutator. It is the randomizer for the monster configurations. Anyway, the Green Blob monster from VasBiosInvasion just was unstable on the server whenever I tried to reconfig it. So, I've taken off that monster for now.

I've also taken off your mini-titan. for some reason I can config it in the monstermanager. right now, this monster gives way too much exp for RPG.

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Some more log issues for your delight and edification :)

All of these relate to FHIv4.1 with no other mods or mutators running under a Linux dedicated server.

I have attached the full log (less any player names, ip addresses and player ids)

Let me know if you want/need any more info.

GREENTOWER issues
================
One
===
This seems similar to an issue already reported by deathadder.

Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-GreenTower.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function FHI.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack.PostBeginPlay:0007) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-GreenTower.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:018D) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-GreenTower.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:019D) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-GreenTower.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:01AA) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-GreenTower.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:0155) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-GreenTower.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:0165) Accessed None 'Shield'

SARVIAN issues
==============
One
===

Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-Sarvian.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function FHI.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack.PostBeginPlay:0007) Accessed None 'Shield'
Two
===
Error: FHI FHI-Sarvian.FHI (Function UnrealGame.TeamGame.ReduceDamage:0033) Accessed null class context 'DamageType'
Three
=====
Warning: EffectA FHI-Sarvian.EffectA (Function rEffects.EffectA.PostNetBeginPlay:0026) Accessed None 'PC'
Warning: EffectB FHI-Sarvian.EffectB (Function rEffects.EffectB.PostNetBeginPlay:0026) Accessed None 'PC'
Four
====
This warning sequence was very extensive in the course of a single game (~1200 lines of log)
Warning: SC_Projectile FHI-Sarvian.SC_Projectile (Function UWM.SC_Projectile.Tick:0029) Accessed None 'EffectA'
Warning: SC_Projectile FHI-Sarvian.SC_Projectile (Function UWM.SC_Projectile.Tick:0051) Accessed None 'EffectB'
Warning: SC_Projectile FHI-Sarvian.SC_Projectile (Function UWM.SC_Projectile.Tick:0079) Accessed None 'EffectB'
Five
====
Warning: FHI FHI-Sarvian.FHI (Function FHI.FHI.ScoreKill:005C) Accessed None 'Killer'
Six
===
Warning: EffectA FHI-Sarvian.EffectA (Function rEffects.EffectA.PostNetBeginPlay:0026) Accessed None 'PC'
Seven
=====
Warning: SC_Projectile FHI-Sarvian.SC_Projectile (Function UWM.SC_Projectile.Tick:021F) Accessed None 'P'
Warning: SC_Projectile FHI-Sarvian.SC_Projectile (Function UWM.SC_Projectile.Tick:0230) Accessed None 'P'
Warning: SC_Projectile FHI-Sarvian.SC_Projectile (Function UWM.SC_Projectile.Tick:0104) Accessed None 'P'
Warning: SC_Projectile FHI-Sarvian.SC_Projectile (Function UWM.SC_Projectile.Tick:01E2) Accessed None 'P'
Eight
=====
Warning: FHMonsterController FHI-Sarvian.FHMonsterController (Function SkaarjPack.MonsterController.TacticalMove.PickDestination:00DC) Accessed None 'Enemy'
Warning: FHMonsterController FHI-Sarvian.FHMonsterController (Function SkaarjPack.MonsterController.TacticalMove.EngageDirection:0190) Accessed None 'Enemy'
Nine
====
ScriptLog: CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL in state WaitingForLanding enemy Monster_DemonNali old enemy Monster_Spider CALLING BYTE 5

(I think deathadder might have reported this one but can't remember - sorry)
Ten
===
Warning: FHI FHI-Sarvian.FHI (Function UnrealGame.TeamGame.CheckEndGame:01C6) Accessed None 'Winner'

Eleven
======
DevPath: Warning: No pawn or goal for ActorReachable by FHMonsterController in State SkaarjPack.MonsterController.Charging
Twelve
======
DevPath: Warning: No goal for FindPathToward by FHMonsterController in State SkaarjPack.MonsterController.Charging
Warning: FHMonsterController FHI-Sarvian.FHMonsterController (Function SkaarjPack.MonsterController.TacticalMove.PickDestination:00DC) Accessed None 'Enemy'
OBJ_MOUNTAINTROGG
=================
One
===
Warning: FHI FHI-OBJ-MountainTrogg.FHI (Function UnrealGame.TeamGame.CheckEndGame:01C6) Accessed None 'Winner'
SKORCHER
========
One
===
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-Skorcher.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function FHI.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack.PostBeginPlay:0007) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-Skorcher.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:018D) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-Skorcher.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:019D) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-Skorcher.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:01AA) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-Skorcher.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:0155) Accessed None 'Shield'
Warning: FHDefensivePowerCoreHack FHI-Skorcher.FHDefensivePowerCoreHack0 (Function Onslaught.ONSPowerCore.CheckShield:0165) Accessed None 'Shield'
Two
===
This warning sequence was very extensive (~6000 lines of log). Already reported by monolith..
Log: WARNING - negative weight 0 from InventorySpot210 to InventorySpot205
Log: WARNING - negative weight 0 from InventorySpot207 to InventorySpot206
Log: WARNING - negative weight 0 from InventorySpot207 to InventorySpot212
Three
=====
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'Select' not found for mesh 'RocketLauncher_1st'. Already reported by deathadder.
Four
====
ScriptLog: Yep, tested. Already reported by deathadder.
Five
====
NB These are not contiguous in the original log.

Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function SkaarjPack.Invasion.ScoreKill:016A) Accessed None 'Killer'
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function SkaarjPack.Invasion.ScoreKill:0172) Accessed None
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function SkaarjPack.Invasion.ScoreKill:017A) Accessed None
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function SkaarjPack.Invasion.ScoreKill:018F) Accessed None 'Killer'
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function SkaarjPack.Invasion.ScoreKill:0197) Accessed None
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function SkaarjPack.Invasion.ScoreKill:019F) Accessed None
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function SkaarjPack.Invasion.ScoreKill:01A7) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function FHI.FHI.ScoreKill:005C) Accessed None 'Killer'
Warning: FHI FHI-Skorcher.FHI (Function FHI.FHI.ScoreKill:005C) Accessed None 'Killer'
OBJ_DESERTASSAULT
=================

One
===
Warning: InvasionBot FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.InvasionBot (Function UnrealGame.Bot.ExecuteWhatToDoNext:00DF) Cyclops WhatToDoNext with no weapon, FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.FHPawn health 500
Warning: InvasionBot FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.InvasionBot (Function UnrealGame.Bot.NeedWeapon:0025) Accessed None 'Weapon'
Warning: InvasionBot FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.InvasionBot (Function UnrealGame.Bot.ExecuteWhatToDoNext:00DF) Virus WhatToDoNext with no weapon, FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.FHPawn health 500
Warning: InvasionBot FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.InvasionBot (Function UnrealGame.Bot.NeedWeapon:0025) Accessed None 'Weapon'
Two
===
Error: FM_BallTurret_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Turret.FM_BallTurret_Fire4 (Function UT2k4AssaultFull.FM_BallTurret_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)
for some 60 odd lines
Three
=====
Error: FM_Sentinel_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Sentinel.FM_Sentinel_Fire0 (Function UT2k4Assault.FM_Sentinel_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)
Error: FM_BallTurret_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Turret.FM_BallTurret_Fire2 (Function UT2k4AssaultFull.FM_BallTurret_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)
Error: FM_BallTurret_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Turret.FM_BallTurret_Fire1 (Function UT2k4AssaultFull.FM_BallTurret_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)
Error: FM_BallTurret_Fire FHI-OBJ-DesertAssault.Weapon_Turret.FM_BallTurret_Fire4 (Function UT2k4AssaultFull.FM_BallTurret_Fire.SpawnProjectile:0026) Accessed array 'TeamProjectileClasses' out of bounds (255/2)
Sequence repeated some for some 700 odd lines to the end of the match.

A similar error was reported by deathadder. However, he was also running UT2Vote. This happens in a "vanilla" FHI install.

OBJ-UNDERGROUND
==============
ScriptLog: CHOOSEATTACKSERIAL in state Hunting enemy NONE old enemy NONE CALLING BYTE 23
for ~78000 lines

The above is similar but not identical to a log issue already reported by deathadder. It seems to have been followed by the demise of the server process and the sequence ends with:

Critical: FHMonsterController FHI-OBJ-Fortress.FHMonsterController (Function SkaarjPack.MonsterController.FindNewEnemy:0186) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Exiting.

Attachments

• FHIServerlog.zip
    42.3 KB · Views: 4

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
IronMonkey said:
Three
=====
Warning: EffectB FHI-Sarvian.EffectB (Function rEffects.EffectB.PostNetBeginPlay:0026) Accessed None 'PC'
This here sounds to me like someone's trying to get the local playercontroller on the dedicated server, where there is no local playercontroller.
IronMonkey said:
Same.
IronMonkey said:
Three
=====
Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'Select' not found for mesh 'RocketLauncher_1st'. Already reported by deathadder.
Flare launcher or Underslinger bug. Probably Underslinger.

IronMonkey said:
A similar error was reported by deathadder. However, he was also running UT2Vote. This happens in a "vanilla" FHI install.
I think it may be because desertassault has those AI turrets.

heheman3000

Jan 20, 2005
Hey DeathAdder, have you had issues with with certain monsters giving 10k+ exp each per kill in RPG? I have had fraghouse on for a day and it's started doing that which messes up my leveling system completely with the other game modes.

What IRC server, channel are you guys to be found on? I have got my hands on a brand spankin new dedicated server on a 100mbit burstable connection in a datacenter and I'd love to join in your community (and get fraghouse working _correctly_ on my server) I also have a PvP server with lots of skaarj fest.

heheman3000

Jan 20, 2005
Oops, I posted that without reading the second page.

I haven't used UT2Vote or Monster manager because it is all too complicated for me :p And I installed fraghouse by extracting it to my Ut2004 folder instead of the mod subfolder. Is that bad? Does that mean monsters already installed will appear in FHI maps? And whatever monsters make several thousand exp, I need to take out...can I edit some file for that?

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
What I used to do to configure waves for my server is the following:

start up client side ut
goto instant action and select in this case Fraghouse INV
then goto Game rules, and pick 'edit configuration'
Then configure away.

You will notice that suicide rabbit, and killer cow don't show up as a monster to select. so they won't show up once you configure all the waves since they aren't in the list.

After I'm done making all the waves, are start play. after a few seconds, I forfeit, end the game, goto the ut2004.ini file, copy and paste the wave configuration from the ut2004.ini to the server ini and it's good to go.