Felicia

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Maybe. But the fact is it's not excactly high quality details and such. Not to point fingers or anything but you can probably see it yourself if you compared a skin from any well respected skinner from here to that. There's a huge difference and personally I like the small details. And not the cartoony style you're making.

That's too bad because i'm not making this character busy looking. 1px detail splatter doesn't improve everything and i also didn't say this work was finished.
it could have been worse like a marygold recolor or a copypaste from official art like certain skincity artists

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I know I know. I'm just stating what I see and the lack of details in the first post kinda ruins the looks imo.

But just keep doing what you're doing, people seem to like it anyways.

Death Dream

Sadistic Loser
Dec 4, 2004
USA, Iowa
deathdream.hollosite.com
He got a little defensive over criticism.

Look if your going to make a skin, or whatever it may be, just take it like a man. No reason to jump on the defensive side of things in a heart beat.

People are going to say stuff you may not like, get over it. We are here to try to point you in the right direction and try to improve your work. If you don't want to take it, then fine don't take it and keep doing what your doing.

~Death Dream~

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
No offense people, but I´ve seen worse stuff around here which got better comments. :rolleyes:

I think it looks good.
Maybe more shading and highlights in the texture.
300810.jpg

The hair could use some work...this probably will be a bitch to rig but I think it will look even better.
Or maybe turn it into a braided ponytail or something. :)

Last edited: