Felicia

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
time to post this again!
[screenshot]http://openarena.ws/crap/felicia.jpg[/screenshot]
may be for ut2k4
i know how to rig and export to ut2k4
done from scratch, no basing on others work i think i'm sick of marygold derivations about now.
the feet look awful shadeless, but trust me when the shading hits it'll look cool

Last edited by a moderator:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
4897 tri,isn't that a good number,some of the Epic models for UT2004 have a similar or lower polycount.I only found the Terminator model for UT2004 made by EvilEngine in the past and it has over 39000.:)

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I don't bake and I don't render
felicia2k4.jpg

felicialegs.jpg

pointy knees and arms atm, going to weight them later

skin atm is very rough and a bit too bright

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
What is "proper texturing"? Maybe I want it to look this way.
Maybe. But the fact is it's not excactly high quality details and such. Not to point fingers or anything but you can probably see it yourself if you compared a skin from any well respected skinner from here to that. There's a huge difference and personally I like the small details. And not the cartoony style you're making.