fearbetafinal ?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
Just for the record, these weapons are NOT UT compatible. And what's with the FearFireBow not having any meshes?... its just a dead class hanging in a package.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Just for the record, these weapons are NOT UT compatible. And what's with the FearFireBow not having any meshes?... its just a dead class hanging in a package.

They are UT compatible, I tested it. Only they won't work online, because they are not tournament weapons. But you can summon them in UT.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom

Some clases in the original seem to be dead placeholders. AFAIK, the Ranger and Eball had no code. I'm not sure about the firebow though, i'll check on that one..

They are UT compatible, I tested it. Only they won't work online, because they are not tournament weapons. But you can summon them in UT.

Yea, some weapons in UT have a habit of screwing up your inventory if they sub-class Weapon instead of TournamentWeapon.

i test those soon.got no ut installed atm. but tnx anyway gizzy.good job.:)

You're welcome :)
(Are you going to use these weapons on Unreal or UT? If UT, then I will have to make some small changes.)

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
in UT gizzy.btw...the other file "drone.u" has some weapons too.do they work with the new fearweapons.u ?
ah and congrats for your new website.i am looking forward for new stuff in future made by you.tnx again for the mod,you gave us a new toy :)

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom

Well snap, I messed up big time. The package on my site was one I was working on before I just ported the original package, thats why FearFireBow is empty and about 2/3 of the weapons are missing. Luckily I have a backup of the original and I'll sort it out soon.

in UT gizzy.btw...the other file "drone.u" has some weapons too.do they work with the new fearweapons.u ?
ah and congrats for your new website.i am looking forward for new stuff in future made by you.tnx again for the mod,you gave us a new toy :)

I've just ported the original Drone.u package to 227 and once I've fixed the original FearWeapons.u, I'll merge the 2 packages together and then port it across to UT.

EDIT: I've completed the merge of FearWeapons.u and Drone.u and the final is available for Unreal, I'll start on the UT version tomorrow as I have some college assignments to finish :(
Original link remains the same, but for those too lazy (ie. Me) here's another
Fear Weapons (Unreal)

There seems to be some sort of bug with the Mines (Not FearMines, the actual placeable mines) and Unreal ctashes for me when I try to place a mine on a player or any other similar object...Might want to avoid that :p
Also, keep in mind that the original mod was still beta, so this updated version is in no way a final version of the original. There are still a few bugs lying around with the weapons. Looking at some weapons (Ranger, Eball) it seems that some parts were never fully implemented :(

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Convert the gametypes later also, would be cool. ALthough separate versions would be needed for Unreal and UT.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
gizzy mate...i get this error when i try to run the game with the fearweapons.

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01.jpg
    Zwischenablage01.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I know that error, but didn't have it with this...weird

It is a special function that might be missing in UT, I had it when converting some 227 only pickup to original Unreal, but few alterations helped.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What I mean is that it worked for me in UT. I don't get why it doesn't work on your side.