Favourite character!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
UT: Luthor
UT2k4: Ophelia
UT3: DemoGuy (i play as a masked ironguard female character, but she always transforms herself into the DemoGuy)

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Yep, Skaarj or the Mercenaries should be back, but not that overrated piece of mech that you see everyday or so when you open UT1 or UT2004; hopefully Epic won't bother with him.

Razorjack

Lone Walker
Dec 18, 2008
The Netherlands
Too hard to pick one, but I remember that in UT99 I usually played with the standard Malcolm character.
In UT3 I'm playing with that alien race, randomly configured (and he looks pretty damn hidious..!)

Princess_Die

Always Out Numbered... Never Out Gunned
Feb 22, 2006
xan is a glorified toaster
malcolm is a pimp sucka

Lauren is a godess

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
[/quote]UT4: MarkRein. With my TwoWeekalizer, I can kick and ban everyone from the server just by farting.[/QUOTE]

unreal tournament 4 never heard of it??

nreal: Kira
UT: skaarjhybrid dominator
2k4: Xan
UT3: did not really care they where all crap

Last edited:

«MechikTaj»

lolol First blood betrayals
UT: Can't remember. Skaarj hybrid most likely.
UT2004: Fate! (Blue team skin to be exact) :D Runner-up: Domina
UT3: Akasha; though, I always use Alanna.

Speaking of the female Iron Guard, they should have included a "DemoChick" so that players who use female characters would revert to that one instead of Demo Guy. (Masked Lauren perhaps?)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
UT: Can't remember. Skaarj hybrid most likely.
UT2004: Fate! (Blue team skin to be exact) :D Runner-up: Domina
UT3: Akasha; though, I always use Alanna.

Speaking of the female Iron Guard, they should have included a "DemoChick" so that players who use female characters would revert to that one instead of Demo Guy. (Masked Lauren perhaps?)

YES!
I always though of it as demogirl or something...
And the Demochick would have relationship with demoguy in the expansion storyline and then as results there would be all demokids......
They would be born instantly with their masks on.
EFF YEAH!

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
YES!
I always though of it as demogirl or something...
And the Demochick would have relationship with demoguy in the expansion storyline and then as results there would be all demokids......
They would be born instantly with their masks on.
EFF YEAH!
It would be DemoGirl if there was one. The resulting offsrping would be the DemoChildren.

DemoChildren of the Corn.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
If they are both Demo people does that make them related? :eek:

All in the family, saaaay wha?!

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
The ONLY way to play UT3 is to use the Carmine character from the GoW pack.

Awww man, I'm ****ed... outta here! **** this! Augh!

*hilarious, overly-long death screams*

Last edited:

Zeji

Nov 8, 2008
UT: Warboss
UT2004: Mekkor/Skrilax
UT3: Kensai with Iron Guard armor (Eff yeah!)

Does anyone know if Kensai was supposed to be the main character in the campaign until he was replaced with Reaper?

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
It's not clear. In early UT2007 previews he was described as "Red team leader". Also he and Malcolm were the first characters created for UT3 so there's possibility that they played some bigger role.