Favorite discovered weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
My gear; Some great, some not so great.

ItemCard00000.gif
ItemCard00001.gif

ItemCard00002.gif
ItemCard00003a.gif

The search for an epic smg continues...

Last edited:

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I don't think I can post pics from the 360 version. :(

I found this shotgun that has a huge dmg bonus. It does around 125x12 per shot. Only holds two shots though. It's mean as hell. I critical hit a guy for over 4k and one shotted him.. It's a low lvl 20 weapon.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I don't think I can post pics from the 360 version. :(

I found this shotgun that has a huge dmg bonus. It does around 125x12 per shot. Only holds two shots though. It's mean as hell. I critical hit a guy for over 4k and one shotted him.. It's a low lvl 20 weapon.

Hunting shotgun? I found one that is similar to what you describe except it was 103x7. I used it for most of the game till I found the detonating hammer. 100x7 with x3 exploding dmg and with red text proclaiming "drop the hammer". Its in my post on up. I love it to death, makes skags into puppy chow.

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I have a shotgun with a 2.3 fire rate :p
It shoots almost as fast as Sledge's, but is 66.5 times more accurate. And it shoots five times instead of two.
Also found an SMG with regenerating ammo. It also shoots swirly bullets by chance. It's awesome :D

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
attachment.php

Goddammit , I love this thing. Corrosive damage, burst fire and ammo regen for non-stop continuous fire. Eff yeah.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm not sure what the red text is supposed to mean on the Patton gun, but I'm guessing it bypasses shields or something like that.

Edit:
attachment.php

I forgot this little baby. 5 rocket burst. :lol:

Attachments

• blrhornet.png
    blrhornet.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 133
  • patton.png
    patton.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 132
  • tek400ceruptingthumper.png
    tek400ceruptingthumper.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 130
  • rpg10ccobaltrocketlauncher.png
    rpg10ccobaltrocketlauncher.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Well I just beat the game (yay) and these are the three weapons I finished with. I used em pretty much since the Salt Flats. Kinda sad that I finished at lvl 36 and wasn't even using a lvl 30 gun. :(
Oh and yes I had a fourth gun... I pretty much just kept switching it out with various revolvers, shotguns, and SMGs (even a rocket launcher once) to try them out, but nothing ever stuck:

attachment.php

My primary in-your-face SMG. Accuracy like a shotgun but it was my up close and personal gun. Did a good job of shredding the hell out of whatever was too close to me. I even used it on the final boss simply for the hail of bullets scoring lots of crits, plus a SMG damage class mod and a crit skill. Big damage. Reloaded super fast and emptied the whole clip in almost the same time.

attachment.php

My mid range gun. I wish it had a scope (the rifle it replaced had one, and I LOVED it) but the fact is she threw out so many little explosions it didn't much matter. Probably the least used of the three, but it still served it's purpose.

attachment.php

Behold the weapon I finished the last half of the freaking game with! :rolleyes:
No, seriously. Ever since I got it I was just a sniping machine (even though i'm playing Lilith and not Mordicai). It might not be much to look at, but it shoots straight as hell, does good damage when it hits, and most importantly, goes BOOM! Honestly when I first snagged it I wasn't sure about using it, seeing as how everyone is in love with fire based snipers. But this gun changed my mind. I could take aim at a pair of crimson lance, MISS, hit the wall right behind them - and STILL kill BOTH! :lol: What's not to love about that?
Edit: I forgot to mention how awesomely hilarious it is to headshot someone and watch their gibs pop straight up in the air. Like 100ft in the air. Its freakin awesome :D

Well, off to start the second playthrough... and maybe some half decent weapons. :p

Attachments

• ItemDetonatingCobra.jpg
    ItemDetonatingCobra.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 123
  • ItemPearlOgre.jpg
    ItemPearlOgre.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 121
  • ItemDoubleAnarchy.jpg
    ItemDoubleAnarchy.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I didn't like explosive on my first play through, but I have a splodey revolver that has over 400 damage that just tears through anything right now.

I need to take pictures of this stuff when I get home.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Don't have the item card, but Whittings Elephant Gun is my new love.

I tried that and it seemed to be pretty weak considering the dmg it had listed. Also no scope makes it a pain for those long range shots, especially if the guys are shooting at you knocking your aim all over the place.

hanji

N00bonator
Apr 24, 2006
When I run out of rockets...

itemcard00000.jpg

Yeah, this uses shotgun rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Yeah I've got one of those as well but with lower accuracy. I am not a fan of rockets that are not going where I want them to go.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
it took me almost 10 levels to find a good replacement for this:

15rd0jr.jpg

when coupled with this:

14xfcxe.jpg

and then I found one which regenerates ammo for all weapon types and that takes the cake.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I finally got a half decent Sniper rifle whilst going after Sledge.
I'm one shotting all bandits now and two shotting most bruisers.
Also got me a Purple SMG that i have in my second slot. I need a decent shotty for Rakk attacks though i think, Sledge's one is fun for Midgets but not so great for Rakk.
attachment.php

I'm Level 21 now.

Also what are people's opinions on grenade mods. Up untill now i've been using a fairly decent MIRV and holding onto a transfusion mod for "just in case" but have since gotten one of those rain-of-fire(?) mods that pop up in the air and rain down smaller explosives on nearby targets. So i've sold my other mods. I found targets move around to much to use any sort of precision grenade, spread the pain i say.

I iamgine better mods come up in the game though.

Attachments

• epic-snipper-01.jpg
    epic-snipper-01.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited: