Favorite discovered weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Mine right now is this beauty.
attachment.php

What awesome guns have you found?

Attachments

• solid volcano.jpg
    solid volcano.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 245

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
This is my current favorite
Clipboard01.jpg

It may not seem like much but this with the skill that makes your bullets penetrate shields is extremely awesome you can kill almost any enemy in one or 2 seconds.

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
This rocket launcher is really fun. Three round burst of 4x zappy rockets = kaboom! Eats through ammo like crazy though. :)

I also found a revolver that did 49x7=343 damage, 75 accuracy and -180% recoil. It was pretty much a six-shooter shotgun. Up close that thing was pretty nasty.

Oh and one other fun weapon I found was a shotgun with a 2.4x scope and the "Holy Crap! It shoots rockets!" tag, making it a sniper-rocket launcher. :lol:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rocket1.jpg
    Rocket1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I fell in love with Vladof's automatic clip fed shotgun design.
Only five shots per clip (default), but they frequently have higher fire rate than the revolver-style shotguns and often feature a scope. Also they can have pretty high accuracy, found one with 66.5, though my newer one only has 23 (but higher damage and a fire rate of 2.9) I also have a shock shotgun of that same type (Useful vs the aliens and enemies with huge shields like Sledge.)

Last edited:

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
This is currently my primary weapon for close combat.
attachment.php

And this is my secondary weapon, which I mostly use for mid-range combat. It goes quite well with my tempest class mod.
attachment.php
attachment.php

I just bought this one as a backup option only to discover that it doesn't have a scope rendering the zoom useless. :lol:
attachment.php

Attachments

• hx430malevolentstinger.png
    hx430malevolentstinger.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 206
  • cr30ustaticcobra.png
    cr30ustaticcobra.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 201
  • tempestclassmod.png
    tempestclassmod.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 201
  • tmp2staticmachinepistol.png
    tmp2staticmachinepistol.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 200

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Here are the weapons I talked about earlier + a "sniper" SMG that I really like as well.
Solo playthrough with Mordecai.

This is the shotgun with the (IMO) insane fire rate. Does quite a bit of damage too, too bad the accuracy isn't to boast about (Previous version was also called "Spiked" and had 60 accuracy or so, but much less damage and fire rate.)
spikedsweeper.png

Here's the lightning variant, Maliwan this time though it's the same design as Vladof.
lightningshotgun.png

And the sniper SMG I found. Keep looking for Hyperion II SMGs I said to myself after finding a previous version which had as much accuracy, but less damage and fire rate. And so I have :)
malevolentsmg.png

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
A smg that can regen ammo faster than it can shoot is fantastic.
itemcard00011k.jpg

A pistol that regens ammo, I use it manly for free ammo.
itemcard00009.jpg

This gun is the gun I use the most. Going through my second play through this baby can take down most human enemies in 2 shots or less, brutes and bad muthas take 6 to 5 shots. It only took a clip and a half to take down mad mel with this beauty.

itemcard00010.jpg

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I am level 38 and still use Mid 20's weapons, but they still tear through alot of enemies. Only things I have trouble against are the Badmutha skags. Also I have some class modes that add 36% damage to combat rifle and 55% damage to shotgun making them extra deadly.

Forgot to include. Shotgun is 100x7 and bone shredder, which is actually more useful now than in the first playthrough, is 79x2

Attachments

• war stomper.JPG
    war stomper.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 21
  • detonating hammer.JPG
    detonating hammer.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 21
  • bone shredder.JPG
    bone shredder.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 21
  • firehawk.JPG
    firehawk.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
itemcard00000.png

That, friends, is hilarious on a level 19. I'm still using it on level 29 Roland Rifle-spec'ed.
The way my Roland is geared right now, the mag size is 83.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I found an Orange-level SMG with x 4 fire elemental damage, good accuracy, and a high rate of fire. It chews through nearly everything. Can't post a pic now though.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I've only just hit level 16.
I managed to find this Revolver somewhere which is nice but the game has been skimping on decent Sniper Rifles so far.

attachment.php

Best sniper rifle i've found so far. :S
attachment.php

This shuts those Psycho's up quite nicely if they get past my scope.

Attachments

• ItemCard00004.jpg
    ItemCard00004.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 157
  • ItemCard00006.jpg
    ItemCard00006.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 158

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004

For this, you want a level 14 Brick (Funnily enough mine is that level), spec for more explosive damage, and get a Blast Master class mod. Which also add more explosive damage..

It'll own all the way to level 26-ish. Or until you find a better explosive one.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
This gun is the gun I use the most. Going through my second play through this baby can take down most human enemies in 2 shots or less, brutes and bad muthas take 6 to 5 shots. It only took a clip and a half to take down mad mel with this beauty.

itemcard00010.jpg

holy christ that is obscene.

I need to find a good elemental shotgun or combat rifle. My entire loadout right now is non-elemental.