favorite cartoons?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
Ithaca (A.K.A. Cornell's Bitch) NY
the whole data-dog thing is actually an underlying thread in the whole show... it's too bad they did a whole bad episode, but ein was suppose to help ed hack stuff, but it's all just a background role, i think they just felt they had to give some explaination on his purpose and why he could do what he does... but both ed and ein were annoying... makes sense tho when they went off together...

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
goddamn people anime sucks! besides Vampire hunter D and Pokemon i havent been interested in any anime/manga stuff. ive seen quite a bit of it, a lot of my friends like it, but i never got into it..........

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
Vampire hunter D and Pokemon

TEH WORSTEST ANIMES EVAR

Vampire hunter was supposed to be this seminal Anime classic but it's fucking terrible. It's age is no excuse as there are older animes that have infinitely better visuals.

Vendetta

bNasal Implant=True
Dec 6, 1999
the real world.
www.quadshot.com
i loved Ren & Stimpy.

after that its:

futurama
simpsons
southpark
beaver and butthole

as a kid i was into:

scooby doo
road runner
bugs bunny- he has a sarcastic wit i still love.

military- i second yer vote for sailor moon. those be some short skirts an ****.

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
LMAO! Mishapen! haha! anyhow... Yes I like sailor moon and the short skirts are cool but thats not why i watch it... I watch cause it has female super heros and you dont see that very often! Female power rules! ( even though the men are always helping them out lol) I also love the lesbians in that show haha!

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
Sailor Moon seems like a great show, but it invariably gets to a point in every episode where the writing becomes embarassingly stupid. I like the characters, the execution of the show is decent, but it has seizures. *sigh*

I was into Ranma 1/2 there for a while. Damn, I have the first three seasons and the OAVs... sad....

-The Simpsons
-Ren & Stimpy
-the newer Looney Toons (circa 60's?)
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-DBZ (though it has stupid points too)
-Dragon Ball (little Goku is such a cute little kid)
-Pirates of Dark Water
-Darkwing Duck
-anything Scooby Doo, with the notable exception of anything with Scrappy Doo in it
-Trigun (Vash is one fo the best heros around!) Rent this if you can

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Damn how coulkd I forget darkwing duck.... Damn i thought that cartoon was lame till I payed attention and the was this episode where they went and fought satan in Hell... I dont think their could have been a better plot that cartoon ruled~ :y5:

Vendetta

bNasal Implant=True
Dec 6, 1999
the real world.
www.quadshot.com
scrappy killed scooby doo. what were they thinkin when they brought that character on the show? kind of like bringing that new kid on "married with children".

anyone remember "Liquid Television"? it was on MTV a few years ago. real cool animated stuff. kind of pink floyd the wall-ish.

When i was to young to understand it my folks took me to see " the nine lives of Fritz the cat". it was an adult cartoon from the 70's. i do remember seeing naked female cat-humans, but thats about it.

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Mxtrmntr
You forgot Digimon.
Digimon doesn't count as ainime. I've watched a show out of curiosity. Awful. Anime-like, but trash. Wasn't it an attempt at making a US anime? Worse than Pokemon, which I did watch for a short time, but it's got the Sailormoon disease. I DID watch Sailormoon once. SailorMoonR was not too bad actually, if you like the style. and heroines aren't unusual in anime/manga. It's practically a genre of it's own.

Originally posted by Vendetta
bugs bunny- he has a sarcastic wit i still love.
Damn how could I forget him? Classic. Few comics even have anything that deserves to be called "wit"

Originally posted by GoldenMouse
Sailor Moon seems like a great show, but it invariably gets to a point in every episode where the writing becomes embarassingly stupid. I like the characters, the execution of the show is decent, but it has seizures. *sigh*

I was into Ranma 1/2 there for a while. Damn, I have the first three seasons and the OAVs... sad....

-DBZ (though it has stupid points too)
-Dragon Ball (little Goku is such a cute little kid)

I almost agree about SailorMoon, but I think it's also age. SailorMoon isn't for adults. I do not know if I care to see stupid Usagi throwing a tantrum or crying anymore.

You are calling his past liking of Ranma1/2 'sad' but still like DBZ which I discarded soon? I had read the whole manga series previously and was incredibly disappointed about the anime. German version didn't help at all. Guess what Oolong's wish for Shenlong was? A "special hat with holes for his ears" - like they could fool even a 12yrs old. And why would Bulma slap Muten-Roshi every time he asks her to bake a cake? :rolleyes: