Fatal1ty Schools Teens In UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
wtf dude, you could go to a real school for that. REAL school.

What kind of idiot pays money to learn how to play a ****ing game?
This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard in my life.
________
Theea

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I've played him. In TAM.
lulz @ you if you actually believe that was him and not some pubtard aliasing. The same 30 or so people play TAM and that's it, and most of them use a different alias every game and every server.

Fat doesn't play UT. At all. He stopped very early in UT2004 just like everyone else who was in it for the money, because the money just wasn't there. He doesn't play UT3 either because, naturally, there's no money in a dead game no one plays that is also completely unfit for competition.

Notice how it doesn't say he'll be the one teaching? Because it won't be him. He's just got his name on it so it'll sell better. He's little more than a figurehead -- a brand name -- now. I'm guessing he doesn't game at all anymore. He's a 1v1 player and there are no 1v1 games out right now that anyone gives a crap about.

Additionally, since this "camp" will also teach how to mod UT3, I'm guessing these "professional" gamers who will be doing the gameplay stuff are the same guys doing the modding stuff. I seriously doubt they'll even know WTF they're talking about when it comes actually being good.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
What are you talking about, what he is doing is being smart. He knows his name is huge and he is profiting off of it.

Gotta agree here to be honest. If the man can find a way to make money from whatever talents/skills he has and these talents and skills are also fun for him then what exactly is he doing wrong that your doing right?

Personally I think Epic should start making games like the Tony Hawk's series. Change the UT naming convention again and call it "Fatal1ty's Firt Person Shooter" make sure he's featured in the game a bit. Binga bango, jobs a good'un. UT2 Would've doubled it's sales this way.... definately.