1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FarCry - Demo is released

Discussion in 'General and Off Topic' started by SaD, Feb 2, 2004.

1. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

Xan! Your opinions are second rate and pointless! You say Far Cry is bad Because if you like it means you don't like UT? That doesn't even make sense! Turn your baseball cap round the right way and ask your mother for lessons in grammar and good manners eh?

2. Renegadexan

Renegadexan Banned

Edit by moderator: Don't insult people just because they like a game that you don't. That's kind of pointless, you know.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2004
  3. shadow_dragon

I suggest no more replies untill the mods remove the troll! I've reported him!

(BTW- Way to prove me wrong man! Right on!)

4. Renegadexan

Renegadexan Banned

**** U YOU ASK ME TO USE GOOD MANNERS AND LOOK AT U STUPID **** MONKEY U INSULT MY ENGLISH WHEN I DONT SPEAK IT AND U INSULT MY MOM

5. Renegadexan

Renegadexan Banned

6. L0R|) |)E/\TH

L0R|) |)E/\TH New Member

OMFG

Ok, i see the need for expressing how you feel about a game, but making fun of someones grammar who isn't english id goign over board.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU QUEERS! Renegade might not like Far Cry, so why the **** you change the subject to his grammar you ****ing pussies.

Get bak to me you ****ing fags.... i'll be looking foward to it :instagib:

Attached Files:

7. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

RenegadeXan , I warn you .Change your behaviour or get banned .
    If you want to talk about UT , I´m happy to have you here , but if you want to insult people , it´s the wrong place here.

I run SkinCity nearly 5 years and I really like UT/UT2xxx , but I also like other good games.So , what´s the problem ?

Edit : RenegadeXan , after talking to other moderators , I decided to ban you .We don´t tolerate a behaviour like yours .

Last edited: Apr 17, 2004
  8. shadow_dragon

I've insulted no one!
    Grammar is also universal, you do not need to be english to be polite! Nither do you need to be a genius to make a new account for the sake of spam, or indeed to be aware of someone else doing it!

9. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

You should read the FAQ of this forum before posting .

Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: ****.

Be warned , you are the next one to get banned , if you act the way you did with your first post.

10. BabyEater

BabyEater Master of Poppycockery

It's amazing to me when people who claim they don't speak English are so adept at using abbreviations when they type it, such as "U ALL U CAN." When in fact, when people speak like that, we typically assume that they're middle school punks who speak the language perfectly well but butcher it when they type for the sheer desire to look/sound like a chiq "hax0r."

So our apologies there. But when you come in with guns blazing, like you so eloquently did, be prepared for people to fire back, and don't cry about it when it happens.

Oh, and tell your mom she's sitting on the caps lock. :D
    T.

PS: UT2004 *and* FarCry rock. And too bad your computer crashes. My computer just scoffed. :)