FarCry - Demo is released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Anyone played the Singleplayer FarCry-Demo ?
I must say I´m really impressed . Absolutly nice graphics and the physics seem to be very realistic (Dead Bodies are swimming in the water while losing the blood :) ) .

It´s a really big download (496 MB) , but it´s worth the time you need .

FarCry - Homepage

farcry1.jpg

Attachments

• farcry2.jpg
    farcry2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 14
  • farcry3.jpg
    farcry3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 22
  • farcry4.jpg
    farcry4.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 15
  • farcry5.jpg
    farcry5.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 14
  • farcry6.jpg
    farcry6.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 16

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Installed now :D .
I´m really impressed. Only the german censoring is s**t.That means :
No blood after killed soldiers are lying in the water ...
Anyways , the game is really fun.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Great stuff - forgot to tell you I got it afterwards. Been playing it non-stop and it's excellent (though I'm not too good at stealth - prefer goin' in with guns blazing!) Graphics are spectacular and I'd love those models in UT as they're exactly what I've been lookin for all along. Can't play online though til i get my DSL ah well :tup: for Far Cry

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
THIS GAME IS BAD

HEY THIS GAME SUCKS LIKE HELL I MEAN COME ON EVERYONE WHO LAY FAR CRY SAY UT2004 SUCKS AND NOW EVERYONE IN UT204 GO GET FAR CRY DUDE EVERYONE WHO LIKE FAR CRY CAN BAN ME FROM THIS FORUM AND BAN ME FORM EVERYTHING CAUSE I WONT STOP HAITNG FAR CRY ITS A INSULT TO UT :mad: :angst++:

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
no

no i dont(got it) cause they say ut sucked and they were saying far cry is the best game ever so i know u guys dont like ut look at u guys come oh i mean COME ON

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I've got FarCry now aparently, i can't run it on higherst spec and maybe i should be playing it on easy instead of normal but, i find the stealth stuff a bit of a joke! I lob a grenade and instead of going towards the explosion they come straight for me! :rolleyes:

Also i've got to the upper deck now on that carrier, i thought i was just getting the hang of it untill then, but i have to climb up a poorly coded ladder and then somehow take down a minigun nest, helicopter and a group of mercenaries at once, using the kind of cover that is mostly explosive? Grrrr!

it's very pretty but it's no stealth game, Hitman is proper stealth! In Far Cry the only way i think you can do anything quietly is to crawl everywhere, prone, even crouching is heard isntantly by most of them! I gave up on it in the end and just gunned them all down as i came to them! *Shrugs!*

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
hum

urg i tryed ar cry demo just to see if its really sucked and yes when i move after 15 ses my computer froze and no my comptuer is really good so **** far cry