ELAN Early Warning Thread!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lewis

May 1, 2003
are there gunna be joysticks there? cos i can't fly anything for **** with a keyboard :)

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Sam_The_Man said:
How'd you spend £40 on pizza and beer?
Well I spent 10-15 on food in the pizza place. If my memory serves me correctly DedMeat spent more than any of us because someone didn't put their money in with the rest of it (bang out of order, I'm ashamed of whoever did this). I also arrived a few hours earlier than everyone else and I spent it in a rather nice pub next to the meeting place, I had 2 dinners there (good grub!) and also 4 pints, then when we all met up next door I had a few bottles of stella.

Oh and I bought a few batteries for my GBA... (I had plenty of time to wander around Gloucester)

Myrmidion

Re-edifying the post-panarchic duodonemy
Jan 28, 2001
That's a good point - we should make dead sure that everyone pays for what they buy. I for one don't want someone else having to foot the bill just because some bugger is attempting to get a free lunch.

DFB

Creeping Death
May 25, 2003
England
Visit site
This sounds like a laugh, any places left for the worst gamer on the planet?

Ill be coming up from University of Bath, so, train for me. But im not sure, my parents might be coming down for a silver wedding celebration or some such, and might be wanting to check that i can survive on my own. But im sure itll be fine.

What else is the student loan for? :)

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Note that if you're planning to bring a PC joystick or joypad, it has to have a USB connector, otherwise you won't be able to plug it in (as I found out last time).

DFB: You'd be welcome to come along. :)

muppet

Give me plenty of room
Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
Where abouts DFB, i live in Farnborough

[edit] ignore this, should have read up *doh* [/edit]

Last edited: