ELAN Early Warning Thread!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
I'll start a thread very similar to the one I did for EL6 in the very near future. I will put all the details that i can think of that are relevant and get people to post if thet are able to attend. I find this way is nice and simple for me, and it's here so I never forget :). I'll be asking for money once I've got a reasonable idea of numbers, and I'll also be asking for £25 up front, in advance to cover costs so my dad doesn't have to sub this again. Any surplus will be added to the pizza fund. More later.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
It'd be better to post that thread sooner rather than later, as things take an eternity to get organised around here. :)

Good idea with asking for the whole amount up front. It'll lead to less people dropping out (because, let's face it, you're not gonna send 25 quid if you're not sure you'll be coming).

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Seconded Zaccix.

Also, for any pics taken this time we'll have to have an online caption competition ;)

Lewis

May 1, 2003
well its drawing near so i can't wait... i'd say you need to link the page on the topic in irc or i'll forget and end up missing the dealine or something and maybe others :)

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
:lol:

we have teh ELAN channel on ETG (#elan duh!) so when ur in BU but it aint active until nearer the time :)

i will also have some alienware t-shirts on display as they are sponsering LANguide.co.uk

Last edited: