1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Efficient loadouts

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Burger, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Lidzsvars

Lidzsvars New Member

My loadout is: H&K G36k (I would like to have H&K G36E with LAM, TFL and AG36 and if there were Glock 17 ar 18 with LAM and TFL, then i could get back to secondary weapon too) with 5 mags, 2x M67, ka-bar, cap, claymore, white smoke granade (old one), light bodyarmor, door breaching charges, and my favourite camo is Opforce-Green.

2. Pipe_Dream

Pipe_Dream 3-time World Champion Bowler

My loadout: 1- knife

that's all I need to run circles around you guys. This has been my only loadout for 13 months.

3. Burger

Burger Lookin' down the iron-sights...

I agree.
    Why take a helmet when a m67 does so much more?:lol:

4. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

A helmet still has an ammount of protecting power to your head from fragments of the frag-nades and also a 9mm hit. While beeing shot by a M9 in the head might happen not often, the fragments always are flying everywhere.

Since I keep my loadout not to heavy I always have the extra 1 bulk point for a helmet.

5. gal-z

gal-z New Member

helmet, lvl3 armor, assault rifle of choice (prefer 5.56. usually prefer M203 attached for fast 40mms but acog4x works too). 3-5 nades. No pistols. No alternate weapon.
    Of course there's the sniper option though most inf maps aren't really for it, but in that case give up armor for a sniper rifle in addition to an assault rifles (may give up m203 and some frags as well for weight).
    I don't use the HK GL because I like using m203 better. It's a much faster switch and gets me many kills.

6. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

I made a new loadout.

Sometimes I play as a marksman, but in some situations I need a better rifle, so I took a M16A2+ACOG and put a M4A1+Reflexsight, 4 magazines and 3 grenades, a helmet.
    Had to drop the vest, but the good thing is, I use the same ammunition for both weapons, saves bulk. I either use the M16A2 and can spend 3 mags in total, or use the M4A1 and use 3 mags too.

When I have mates, or open areas I use the M16A2 and when I get close to a flag, CD, or indoor I take the M4A1.

7. MozTS

MozTS Us And Them

I never wear body armour, it slows me to too much.

I have my primary, 3 mags, 2 grenades a knife and a combat cap. sometimes a pistol if I'm going to be walking around slowly

8. Clutch

Clutch New Member

normally i have 4 frags, main weapon and 1 - 8 mags (depending on weapon, bulk, fire rate), pistol or light SMG (micro uzi, mp5k) with 2 mags, helmet, IIIa armor, and a black balaclava. this works pretty well and i average about a 57 in bulk.

9. Pipe_Dream

Pipe_Dream 3-time World Champion Bowler

huh? we're talking Infiltration?

10. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

Well i usually take:
    Primary (M4 or something) +6 mags
    Colt M1911 +3 mags
    2 Frags
    Cap
    Lvl3a armour

However if its a 7.62 rifle, i take only 4 mags, or 7 mags if its a Submachine gun.

Or if i pack a GL (say M203)instead i get rid of the Frags n have 3 40mm shells, but i only use a GL in open maps where i don't do too much CQB.

11. gal-z

gal-z New Member

I can't imagine CQB without an M203 attached. That is if there's anything other than small rooms and tight hallways in the map, which should and is usually the case.

12. BTH

BTH Dickcheese Faggot

never seen you playing, Gal-z. If you ever have a sleepless night you know where to find us. Israel, that's about Moscow time? Inf is very at night there, pitty. Well,
    שלום

13. gal-z

gal-z New Member

Hadn't played in ages, though I may feel like playing sometime soon. When I try logging in it's usually TDM or laggy unfortunately.

14. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

Try playing with a Micro Uzi and a MAG-7, its fun.

Or just a M1911 n like 5 clips. Bl00dy hard, but fun also, teaches you to instinctively aim for the head, i'm as good with a M1911 as i am with a AKM, out to bout 40m.

15. BTH

BTH Dickcheese Faggot

there's DTAS every night now, and even teamwork :eek: give it a try

16. gal-z

gal-z New Member

night? :(
    What time would that be? I guess I'll try showing up next time I'm home (next weekend).

17. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

The time difference between western till "middle" Europe and Israel is just one hour (Israel 1 hour later).
    Europe (Spain, Germany, Chech) vs. Israel

It's about same time.

Gal-z, I never played with you too.

18. gal-z

gal-z New Member

You're all european? That makes things easier ;p
    What times do you play anyway? I'll try get some INF play when I get back on Thursday.
    Most of my play time had been going for World of Warcraft for longer than a year already.

19. BTH

BTH Dickcheese Faggot

if you're just one hour ahead of us try playing from 12:30 to 3:30 for DTAS
    there is also some TDM gameplay at 8 or 9 pm, your time

20. Clutch

Clutch New Member

okay, i usually have 1 main weapon (rifle, smg, mg, sniper, shotgun) + 4-10 mags, then a back up weapon (smg, pistol) + 2-4 mags, 4 frag grenades, 2 flash bangs, kevlar helmet, IIIa armor, and black balaclava