DTASAL 3vs3 or 4vs4? YOU decide.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

3vs3 or 4vs4 DTASAL

• 3 vs 3

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • 4 vs 4

Votes: 28 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-=]N[=-ZeuS

Sep 19, 2004
depends on how many times it happens. one freebie is funny, two is annoying. when you end up winning in the end because of a freebie it really doesnt feel like a win to me

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Dont worry there will be a few maps that will be slightly larger. Especially for the third match. I think the league will be a 2 out of 3 map system. So the first 2 will play like TDM and the last most DTASy.

Edit: Oh and 4 out of 7 rounds per map wins.

-=]N[=-ZeuS

Sep 19, 2004
So long as maps like MDM and MWH are not included. TDM these maps are great but any DTAS in there is a joke. medium-smallish maps the size of sicily are a good match. Some change between CQB and outdoors is great too. No multi leveled maps tho, or else a cap from a floor below/above would be done and would remove from enjoyment.

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
One thing I'm asking myself:

Will we have backup players per team? If it requires to get everybody to showup all the time, it's probably get messy. At least we were in the confortable situation to pick from interested players>6 (in ILCR) all the time.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Small enough to play more TDMish with enough flanking room to cap the flag if need be. Im sure the maps we choose will have some of your favorites but will more than likely include something you may not like. This is expected as we cant please everyone when it comes to maps.

@Nukeproof: Very soon you will understand how the player backup system works.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
{GD}NTKB said:
we cant please everyone when it comes to maps.

Sure you can!

ctf-fin1.jpg

oh... it was worth a try...