DTAS Night ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Are you willing to participate in a dtas night ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
@ Psychomorph: it's gonna be sundays, we'll stick with closed train on wednesday for now.

@Ant
I do love those maps but unfortunately our machine doesn't seem to be able to handle it.

In comparison it seems that Windows machines are suited a lot better than Linux to handle the load - and we run Linux...

We played Bordertown once in closed Training (EAS) 5 vs 5 and it was annoying slowmo - way worse than playing on Shan's machine 4000 miles away. We can try once more but I have little hope ... (and reducing playermax to 3 vs 3 isn't really a good idea)

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Me don and hoz just voted for st-lo on INF Germany. Now we can't connect anymore. The server says i need to download st-lo-beta1 , even tho i have it, and after that it says it refuses to upload it. So basically noone can connect now.