Does the INF dev team casts sometimes a glance at this forum?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Wow, thats even more hardcore.
Was it the bonus pack, that was released around september?

Take it from the positive side, we have than only 2,5 years to wait for another INF :D

Eric220

Aug 8, 2005
Brampton
lol They should read the forums about our suggestions, otherwise if they make something noone likes....guess what. :O

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I'm sorry to contribute to a thread which should have been long buried, but I need to just say a few words about Eric's post. The main thing is that allthough suggestions are being considered, it's not we, the community, who dictates what features or whatever should be in the game. The team consists of enthusiasts who make whatever they want to see in a game, not what others outside the team tells them to incorporate.

Yes, suggestions are considered and even implemented, like Domino's 1911 and Keganator's lean with reset. Just don't expect anything and everything you suggest to be automagically implemented. Basically, if the team think your idea is a good idea, there's a chance you'll see it ingame. Bare sånn at du vet hvor landet ligger, as we would say in Norway :) (First one outside Europe to figure out the meaning of that last sentance gets a hot date with my butt ugly new neighbour).

And for the record: Yes, the team does in fact keep an eye on this part of the forums.