1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Does anyone actually adminstrate these forums anymore?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by Manticore, May 3, 2017.

1. leilei

leilei ANIME ELF'S !!

Same for SkinCity. The second replacement to that was the EpicGames forum where you get nice feedback like "good work" and "Requesting Nude Version for my \n Unreal Model Pack Whit Special Version !! \n Unreal Need's More Uber Big Boob's !!"

BUF was a hub for it all until the whole php regression/site moving collateral damage, etc. and certain hacks going after the remaining creatives for an egomaniacal reasion, behavior similarly seen in certain Source Engine communities

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

And what about you? Isn't this a definitive "trolling" then? You accuse me of being a troll when you yourself do similar things, but it's okay cuz you're a moderator.

3. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

Hey Leo are you responsible for stealing the shadow warrior assets?

4. AlCapowned

AlCapowned Member

5. Leo(T.C.K.)

I wonder if you had anything to do with it you son of a bitch asshole.

I didn't give the files to Corvin and there was a hack of unrealtexture.com at about the same time. So there can be only speculations how it happened.

There was another pack of files in circulation before that you and you son of a bitch alien assholes that spy on people apparently missed and is now probably lost.

I wonder how the "story" got into Balton.

6. Leo(T.C.K.)

On one hand we've got Mulder here (NeoNite) who never really grown out of being the schoolyard bully, on the other hand we've got Sculder (alcapowned), a wannabe Mulder/Scully from a parallel twisted universe where he became a form of a supersoldier.

EDIT: Or he's Penguin from Batman, as someone told me...in that case it's time for...BATMAN OF UNREAL!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  7. NeoNite

NeoNite Eternal sunshine

Oh yes I remember how skincity was flooded with those nude skins abominations.
    But there were many quality ones as well. People who actually bothered creating new content instead of whiping part of the skin away in photoshop or whatnot...

8. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Guys, take it easy for crap's sakes. Are any moderators still here? Yes. If you need to contact one of us, come on to Discord because that's where a bunch of us are hanging out these days.

http://discord.gg/Swd97nC

@Leo(T.C.K.) chill out man.

@NeoNite also chill

We can survive this. :)